how i found out about animevice

Topic started by segagiess on Feb. 23, 2011. Last post by supernova7005 9 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by segagiess (265 posts) See mini bio Level 11
on youtube!

went there strat after and was an official member!
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11

thats how? i didn't really discover animevice until i saw such small numbers of ppl debating for dbz. so i joined  to help my fellow dbzer's
Post by sora_thekey (1,097 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Awesome dude! Welcome to Anime Vice! 
EDIT: Although now hat I realize it, you've been a user for quite a while... so this is a belated welcome!
Post by ShadowKnight508 (5,319 posts) See mini bio Level 19
I was aware of AnimeVice for several months (heard about it from some of my fellow Anime Gamer Clan members on Playfire in early summer 2009), but I never thought much as to giving it a try. In October 2009, I decided to give it a shot and the rest is history xD
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
I came from Comicvine
Post by sickVisionz (4,242 posts) See mini bio Level 24
I joined the site after seeing it at the bottom of Giant Bomb for months.  I didn't get active and become a regular visitor until I found out about the wiki and saw that Shigofumi, one of my favorite series, was completely void.
Post by sotyfan16 (1,341 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I think I found this site through Twitter. I followed the site on there for a couple months before actually joining. Been great ever since. Once my 1 year anniversary here comes around I'll do something special.
Post by PenguinDust (1,008 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Simply put, I was (am) a Giant Bomb member so I migrated from there.  I became a more active member when former staff writers, Gia and John visited GB to address concerns about the insular nature of the AV community.  When they left, I stayed because I liked a good number of the people in the forums.  
Post by PiFace314 (22 posts) See mini bio Level 13
To be honest, Google. I was Googling Beelzebub, and the AV page popped up. Naturally, I was intrigued. Then I saw how empty some of the pages were.... so I decided to stay and add a bit of detail to the series that I like~
Post by DeadpoolvIronFist (19 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@Mortein said:
"I came from Comicvine "
Post by eldiax (130 posts) See mini bio Level 14
After the Giant Bomb duders put out their Persona Endurance Run, I started getting more interested in japanese culture and that kinda got me into anime. So the next logical step was of course, Anime Vice!
Post by Bigheart711 (3,712 posts) See mini bio Level 21
One day when listening to Anime News Network's podcast, I heard a former staffer of this site as a guest & I tried this site out of curiosity. I stayed when I checked out the wiki & learned a lot about Whiskey Media since then.
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Totally by chance. I accidentally clicked somewhere on the bottom of the Giantbomb page thus "Ta-da!", I found this site.
Post by segagiess (265 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@willyvereb said:
" Totally by chance. I accidentally clicked somewhere on the bottom of the Giantbomb page thus "Ta-da!", I found this site. "
LOL thats how my friend AJ found it xD Ayana, i told her about it :b
Post by GalactaSurfer (1 posts) See mini bio Level 4
Theres a store called Anime Vice in NY. I was searching for it online and came across this site. I didnt sign up until I was signed up on Comicvine.
Post by zakman55719 (121 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Mortein: me to i like this a lot batter tho
Post by mydeathlyways (2,389 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I found it out by searching battling posts against the Akatsuki and Soul Eater, and since then I've gotten involve with rp and battle threads.
Post by Agent9149 (481 posts) See mini bio Level 11
comicvine
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@deadpoolvironfist said:
"@Mortein said:
"I came from Comicvine "
"

Me aswell. I know have an active account here and on the Vine, I have a semi-active account on every other Whiskey site except Giant Bomb.
Post by Sonata (35,235 posts) See mini bio Level 20
This wont shock anyone but I been here since day one:P
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel