How far would you go to protect the ones you love?

Topic started by VanTesla on Jan. 27, 2011. Last post by EganTheVile1 3 years, 4 months ago.
Post by VanTesla (30 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Would you let all connections you have with them go (never to see or contact again)?

Would you sacrifice your life?

Would you sacrifice their memories of you (never to know who you are forever)?

Would you kill villains, heroes, civilians, relatives, and children?

How far would you go in real life to protect and save those, you hold most deer to you? 

I would do anything for the ones I hold closest to my heart, even if they forget about me or hate me for the rest of my life. Would you do the same as me or draw a line as to how far you would go. I would like to read your thoughts on the subject to see any similarities in people’s morals and beliefs.    

Post by ryozakiL (39 posts) See mini bio Level 4
@vantesla: 
i wouldnt think twice about doing any of the above 
when it comes to protecting the ones i hold dear i have no morals 
ill burn lands boil seas and lay to waste any thing that stands in my way 
even if i have to let them go as long as there safe then thats good enough
Post by Adanadhel (124 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@vantesla: Well, I've done some pretty crazy sh*t for love and in the end the only thing I got was a huge wound...XP Can't say it was worthy. If you're gonna sacrifice anything for a loved one make sure you're not the only one willing to sacrifice something...XP
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14
my life
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Only my life and their affection for me , anything else is not mine to sacrifice, therefore I have no right to. If you kill someone else innocent child to save someone you love you are a monster.
...this is what would be right way of thinking,
 however I would sacrifice whole world just to save myself, and I don't even like myself, now imagine what I would do for someone I truly love.
...this would be the wrong way of thinking

What would I really do I don't know, it would probably depend on my mood at the decision making moment

This sentence is epic, If someone steals it I'll sue him
  I would sacrifice whole world just to save myself, and I don't even like myself, now imagine what I would do for someone I truly love.  
It will be perfect for anti-hero/villain character
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
I'd do anything. I don't hesitate to stick my neck out for those I care about.

ND
Post by Addfwyn (408 posts) See mini bio Level 16
*insert comment about the Origami Killer* 

I'd say I can do anything, but it'd be really hard for me to kill anybody even to protect those I love, because somebody is always going to be losing somebody.  If I had no other choice, and simply hurting them wouldn't do it...I probably would.  But it'd keep me up at night for years afterwards.
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16

I'd do anything. For those I truly love.
Post by EganTheVile1 (1,511 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I pulled a gun once on a burglar, but not the trigger, guess that was as close as I ever came to killing someone and I was genuinely relieved when the guy ran away, so I'm not sure I had it in me to shoot him for my own safety, I was 17 at the time so that was just over a decade ago, but had I perceived him as a threat to my kid now, who knows.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel