How far does Hakumen (BlazBlue) get in the Digimonverse?

Topic started by TheBlackDragonz on Sept. 28, 2012. Last post by NoOne_13 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Everyone is IC, Hakumen is composite if he has one, and he's not fighting them all at once. Mille forms are banned. How far does Hakumen get? Arena is a neutral universe w/ oxygen.
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@TheBlackDragonz: WOW! less than a year old and you can use the internet like that. Must be a genius.

Do better research next time. The reason nobody answered this thread is because there are many different Digimon animes/mangas, seperate, and non-relavant to each other, therefore you must specify the verse you mean.

Post by Fehafare (9,391 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Killer_of_trolls: Doesn't really matter, as you can make a case either way.

He gets to the point where they outspeed him or are just overly too powerful (something like universals) that he can't do anything about it.

@Fehafare said:

@Killer_of_trolls: Doesn't really matter, as you can make a case either way.

does matter! not that I even know who this character is, OP should have stated the verse, and you know it. I don't remember the original Digimon having as much haxes and reality manipulators as these new ones(as I have learned from battle forums and wikis), which I have not seen( and won't after seeing an ep of Yu gi oh zixal, and that awfule motorbyke version). I stopped after frontier(which I liked).

@Killer_of_trolls: Perhaps YOU should've looked Hakumen up then. Did I mention that Ookami can counter immortality? AND cut spacetime?

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,284 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@Killer_of_trolls:

Well all of the Digimon verse are connected, so he should have say Digimon multiverse LOL!

Huh, this is the first time I hear someone else liking frontier other then me LOL!

Dat Imperialdramon :>

@TheBlackDragonz said:

@Killer_of_trolls: Perhaps YOU should've looked Hakumen up then. Did I mention that Ookami can counter immortality? AND cut spacetime?

you mean like thousands of digimons? don't know why you would ask me to, but if it is any good I will give it a try.

@Destinyheroknight said:

@Killer_of_trolls:

Well all of the Digimon verse are connected, so he should have say Digimon multiverse LOL!

Huh, this is the first time I hear someone else liking frontier other then me LOL!

wrong, bro. In the third one Digimon trainers Digimon are a collectable card game(atleast on earth), and therefore can't be connected to the original. And if the fourth Frontier the first three are pop cloture fiction(again, earth) there were digimon earings, handbags, and etc...

Oh, and I won't watch that vid either just to avoid disappointment. sorry, nothing personal.

@Killer_of_trolls: Tell me one Digimon that does not contain 'Millenniummon' in it's name that can kill an immortal PERMANENTLY.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,284 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@Killer_of_trolls:

No, I'm not wrong (It's Digimon Tamers, by the way)

If you watch the video you'll see all of the main characters from all the series fighting the good fight. Also Ken from Digimon 02 was helping Ryo from Tamers, fight Millenniummon (that where Ken got the Dark Seed from) So, yes all of the Digimon series are in the same multiverse and it is now connected (thanks to the new series).

@TheBlackDragonz: what type of I.M are we talking about. cause if it's P.I.M and he manged to end that, it would be a classic case of WIS. Things like "cutting space", or "killing a PIM" mean nothing but poop in a battle forum debate. An equivalent to your question are like "Monkey + C = airplane" or "name something describable", or " This sentence is a lie". These are all illogical paradoxes. The argument you are using has been discussed numerous times and was declared on the same level as those.

Feats are feats. In one of the story mode cutscenes(I believe it was his bad ending), Hakumen was shown to use Ookami to cut through space so he could watch it unfold. Which means you were watching it with him from a different timeline, but due to that dimensional rift, were you able to watch it as well as he.

You should be lucky I don't get his Astral Heats involved.

Post by NoOne_13 (61 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Isn't all the different Digimon seasons, manga and games parallel dimensions? Also the reason why Ryo was in season 2 and 3 was because in one of the digimon games he traveled from one universe to the other, making the game in which he has done it canon. And cross dimensional travel is how that whole cross over stuff happened.

@Destinyheroknight: I also enjoyed Frontier a lot as well

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel