How do you delete galleries?

Topic started by Effervescent on June 4, 2012. Last post by YukaTA 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by Effervescent (13 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I was wondering, how do you delete galleries on a page, because I just figured out that I don't need a gallery for one of the anime pages, but I don't know how to delete them.

If you know please may you let me know, thanks.

Post by takashichea (11,149 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Moderator

You click on edit images in the character's image gallery and click on delete under the gallery.

If you have more questions, I'll be happy to answer them.

Post by YukaTA (273 posts) See mini bio Level 16

I have the same problem, someone added 'Episode #1' to the Nekogami Yaoyorozu gallery, but it isn't for the actual episode.

@takashichea: My browser doesn't show the delete button. I can do it with some pages, but not much.

Post by takashichea (11,149 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Moderator

@YukaTA:

Try switching browsers, YukaTA. My Fire Fox browser doesn't do it. I used Internet Explorer or Google Chrome to delete image galleries and organize them.

Post by YukaTA (273 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@takashichea: Ah, okay. I'll try that now. Thanks!

Post by DBZ_universe (15,510 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@takashichea said:

Try switching browsers, YukaTA. My Fire Fox browser doesn't do it. I used Internet Explorer or Google Chrome to delete image galleries and organize them.

That's strange because I too got Fire Fox and it allows me to do it... except my internet explorer.

Post by takashichea (11,149 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Moderator

@DBZ_universe:

Fire Fox is fickle with me. I noticed that if I add images prior to a gallery and refresh. Then, I click on edit images. The buttons for adding new galleries and such will appear.

See in this example, the gallery buttons which include delete doesn't appear in my Fire Fox browser sometimes.

I don't know why.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,510 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@takashichea said:

@DBZ_universe:

Fire Fox is fickle with me. I noticed that if I add images prior to a gallery and refresh. Then, I click on edit images. The buttons for adding new galleries and such will appear.

See in this example, the gallery buttons which include delete doesn't appear in my Fire Fox browser sometimes.

I don't know why.

Well that's strange... But you use internet to delete them right? since you Fire Fox wont allow it sometimes... but my guessing is that it might be a glitch or something.

Post by YukaTA (273 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@DBZ_universe said:

@takashichea said:

@DBZ_universe:

Fire Fox is fickle with me. I noticed that if I add images prior to a gallery and refresh. Then, I click on edit images. The buttons for adding new galleries and such will appear.

See in this example, the gallery buttons which include delete doesn't appear in my Fire Fox browser sometimes.

I don't know why.

Well that's strange... But you use internet to delete them right? since you Fire Fox wont allow it sometimes... but my guessing is that it might be a glitch or something.

That is strange...

Post by DBZ_universe (15,510 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@YukaTA said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@takashichea said:

@DBZ_universe:

Fire Fox is fickle with me. I noticed that if I add images prior to a gallery and refresh. Then, I click on edit images. The buttons for adding new galleries and such will appear.

See in this example, the gallery buttons which include delete doesn't appear in my Fire Fox browser sometimes.

I don't know why.

Well that's strange... But you use internet to delete them right? since you Fire Fox wont allow it sometimes... but my guessing is that it might be a glitch or something.

That is strange...

Indeed it is.

Post by YukaTA (273 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@DBZ_universe said:

@YukaTA said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@takashichea said:

@DBZ_universe:

Fire Fox is fickle with me. I noticed that if I add images prior to a gallery and refresh. Then, I click on edit images. The buttons for adding new galleries and such will appear.

See in this example, the gallery buttons which include delete doesn't appear in my Fire Fox browser sometimes.

I don't know why.

Well that's strange... But you use internet to delete them right? since you Fire Fox wont allow it sometimes... but my guessing is that it might be a glitch or something.

That is strange...

Indeed it is.

It sure is!

Post by DBZ_universe (15,510 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@YukaTA: So your internet doesn't allow you to delete galleries as well?? right..

Post by YukaTA (273 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@DBZ_universe: Yeah, I would like to delete some galleries which are none of use but my internet doesn't. Although I haven't tried Internet Explorer (IE) yet.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,510 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@YukaTA: I get you... maybe try with your internet explorer... what if it works..

Post by takashichea (11,149 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Moderator

@YukaTA:

If none of those browsers work for you, you can tell me which galleries I should delete.

Post by YukaTA (273 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@DBZ_universe: That may work?

@takashichea: No, its fine. You really don't have to:) I'll find a way to do it!

Post by Bigheart711 (3,710 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@YukaTA: Have you tried deleting the galleries from Google Chrome? It works for me so far.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,510 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@YukaTA: maybe... give it a try... or do what Bigheart says.. use Google Chrome.

Post by YukaTA (273 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@DBZ_universe: @Bigheart711:@takashichea: I'll see what I can do. And also thanks too!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel