Hi Im new and goodbye thread

Topic started by Jewel on Feb. 7, 2009. Last post by Shadowchaos 3 days, 11 hours ago.
Post by WhiteNight (15 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@reiyo: thanks for advice

Post by Almie (4 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Hello everyone! I am Almie, or Jacob if you will. I mainly like to watch slice of life anime and I kinda hate shounen mostly (controversial I know, but thats how it is :P ). Other than that I like to play videogames and stuff. That's about it ^^

Post by Shadowchaos (2,943 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Almie: hi welcome to animevice. Also not liking shonen isn't a big deal I prefer Seinen over shonen so its all about taste. Anyway if you have any questions feel free to ask me or a mod we will try to help you.

Post by takashichea (14,337 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@Almie:

I know a lot of folks who like slice of life over Shonen. You are not the only one. Everyone has their difference preferences in anime. We celebrate the diversity. Welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy your stay. Feel free to ask anyone, any questions.

Post by Claymore89 (19 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Hi,

My name's Nikky. I just joined this site today erm beyond that i dont know what to say. That's all for now i suppose.

^_^

@Claymore89: Hi welcome to Animevice. If you have any questions about the site or anything anime/manga related just let me know and if I can't help you I should be able to direct you to someone who can.

Post by DeirDolia (7 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Hi I'm DeirDolia, i found this website when searching for a manga. i usually don't go onto or even join blogging sites, but i really like what i saw on Anime Vice and so i decided to join. so this site is the first. if you there are any others that you think are good and should add as well just tell me.

:)

@DeirDolia: welcome to animevice. We are a pretty friendly community so if you have any problems or questions please let me or a mod know.

@Shadowchaos: Thank you for the kind words and sorry for the late reply but thanks to the evil 5 post limit I couldn’t post anything yesterday >.<

I am actually pretty new to anime/ manga in general hopefully I can learn a lot more from this website =)

@Claymore89: yeah the five post limit is a pain but it dissapears I believe after 15 posts.

@Claymore89: @Shadowchaos:

It's a post limit to act as a safeguard against spam bots. Like ShadowChaos said earlier, it should wear off after 15 posts. (5 posts a day)

@DeirDolia:

Anime Vice is not just a blogging site. It's a unique community that has front page news, reviews, blogs, wiki, battle, rpg, and forums. Welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Post by taichokage (15,318 posts) See mini bio Level 20

I was about to post that but decided not to since it was only an assumption. Good to know.

@Shadowchaos said:

@Claymore89: yeah the five post limit is a pain but it dissapears I believe after 15 posts.

Thank god its eventually goes away ^_^

@Claymore89: theres ways around it by deleting posts youve made that day just choose what you delete wisely.

@Shadowchaos:

Sometimes, it doesn't work as I seen for some users. It remembers your post count. It will be over in three days if the user posts 5 each day.

@Claymore89:

There is more to forums in Anime Vice. You can make lists, blogs, reviews, check out the caption contest or this news article: Vote for Your Favorite Anime and Manga in 2014!. There are a lot of things to do in this site.

@takashichea: guess they fixed that.

@Claymore89: try the battle forums. You can get tons of posts there.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel