Hi Im new and goodbye thread

Topic started by Jewel on Feb. 7, 2009. Last post by Sonata 1 week ago.
Post by Vapovile (1,927 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

@Emplate: Welcome to Anime Vice! Please check your coat at the door, and feel free to have a cookie. There is nothing in them, I swear :D.

Post by wildvine (3 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Hi. I'm Wildvine. I hang out on Comic Vine lots. (Over a year now) and my friend migrated over here. So I thought I would come check it out. Just call me Wv. <3

Post by Sonata (35,337 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@wildvine: Welcome to the Vice!!XD

Post by takashichea (11,835 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

@Alpha_Watcher_3000: @Emplate:

Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy your stay. Please visit the Discussion Directory ~ Chat about New Anime & Manga! because we have a lot discussions on manga and anime.

Post by Erik (128 posts) See mini bio Level 8

I forgot to say hello here. I actually made this account a long time ago but I just became active a few days ago due to current needs. I kind of remember liking hanging out in forums. Maybe I'll stick around some.

Post by ForgottenOne (49 posts) See mini bio Level 14

I feel bad for not even checking that a thread like this existed. Hello guys I'm the ForgottenOne. I an very forgetful of important matters at times. Hope we can enjoy each others company.

Post by Acura_Max (2,329 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@ForgottenOne: Welcome to the site!

Post by Vapovile (1,927 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

@ForgottenOne: @wildvine:

Welcome to AnimeVice! I hope you all enjoy your time here.

@Erik: Welcome as well, and I hope you are enjoying the Battles and Off Topic sections :D.

Online Now

@ForgottenOne:

You already know me since we worked on Toriko together. Welcome to the site, I hope you enjoy your stay. Please explore the site. We have a lot of things such as the Community Directory: Discussions, Clubs, Projects, Lists, & More! where we have discussions on new anime and clubs for video games and comics.

Post by IndridCold (1,196 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Huh, I never really properly introduced myself, I kinda just popped in out of nowhere lol.

Anyways, my username is IndridCold which is based on this guy:

Ironic actually as I had an irrational fear of this man, I was stuck with paranoia for 2-3 years. Just search him up on Google images along with "the grinning man". There are multiple stories of him too.

Aside from that, I live in New York, Bronx and I enjoy the casual simple life.

Online Now

@IndridCold:

Edited your comment. Don't reveal your age. Keep sensitive information in PMs.

Post by IndridCold (1,196 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@takashichea: Ah, sorry, quite a silly mistake on my part. Thank you.

Post by Paulrus (30 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Hmm. It is time for me to (re)introduce myself.

I'm Paulrus, and I was formerly the 14th most active wiki editor on Screened. I posted mainly content regarding Magical Farting Horse Friendship, and following the site's sad, but inevitable, closure I was asked to transfer my content here, which I am in the process of doing. I've had an account here for awhile, and before getting Thumbless Equestrian Internet Cancer, I putzed around the pages for FLCL and Cromartie High School, which I may continue in my freetime. I also used to rant about the immorality of the site's shota page, but now I think on an anime fandom website that's like yelling at a brick wall in a room full of people yelling at brick walls so I won't be doing that unless I need to.

I'm not one for conversation, but feel free to drop me a line.

Post by Acura_Max (2,329 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Paulrus: Welcome (back) to the site!

Online Now

@Paulrus:

Welcome to Anime Vice!

I'm sure @Acura_Max: will whip up some threads to make you and the Screened folks feel at home. If you need any help with wiki, Daniel or I can help you out.

I'm Takashichea, a wiki editor who supports all forums and parts of the site. Acura, Mike20, myself and Djames were transferring Screened wiki to Hollywood and Beyond Wikia. It's crazy how things were this week. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Post by AaaBattery (6 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Hi, Im Peter. I have been reading the website for a while now using the RSS feed and Ive decided to become more active and make an account :)

Post by waezi2 (50 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Hello, I'm Waezi2, my real name is Josef.

I'm a guy from Denmark who realy loves comics. I mostly read superhero-stuff, but I now want to read some more manga.

I have a dream of becoming a successful internet-reviewer. I have a blog where I make 5 panel long parodies of well-known comics (manga included) as well as reviews named comicsin5panels.blogspot.dk

I'm kind of a sap when it comes to romantic manga.

I have recently become a fan of the manga Blood Lad.

I like sunglasses.

Online Now

@waezi2:

Welcome to Anime Vice! Hope you enjoy your stay. We have a Comic Book Club if you're interested in. Nice, I was a fan of Blood Lad. Only watched the anime.

Post by waezi2 (50 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@takashichea: Thanks:)

Post by Hachima (29 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Hey guys Me here, The actual name is Darin.

Ilive in newyork and go on anime vice on my phone

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel