Hi Im new and goodbye thread

Topic started by Jewel on Feb. 7, 2009. Last post by Sonata 3 weeks, 5 days ago.
Post by Sonata (35,383 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Welcome to the Vice NateDogg!!XD
Post by Killer7 (119 posts) See mini bio Level 2
Welcome to the vice NateDogg
Post by Deacon_Sephiroth (950 posts) See mini bio Level 2
This looks like as good a place as any to start.

"Hi"
Post by Roronoa_Sakamoto (421 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Deacon_Sephiroth said:
"This looks like as good a place as any to start."Hi""
Welcome to the vice.
Post by Agent_Lost (1,124 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Deacon_Sephiroth said:
Welcome to the AC
Hey Hey Deacon and Welcome!!XD
Sonata said:
"Hey Hey Deacon and Welcome!!XD"

Agent_Lost said:
"Deacon_Sephiroth said:
Welcome to the AC"

Roronoa_Sakamoto said:
"Deacon_Sephiroth said:
Welcome to the vice."

Thanks, and feel free to PM me for anything.
Post by Linkyshinks (14 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Hello fellow Anime and Manga lovers, Linkyshinks from London is in need of some welcoming ;) I can see I already know a few here, from Giant Bomb mainly... I look forward to getting to know those I don't know a bit better over the following months ;)

I'm a touch old school when it comes to my love of Anime and Manga, in truth I don't really know much about the modern stuff, but I am here to open my eyes to more stuff, if it appeals to me that is. I am in my 30s and certain themes wont appeal to me I think.

I like Osamu Tezuka work a lot, I love the Buddha series, love Astroboy of course. I actually went to a exhibition of  Tezuka'a work last year here in London. I adore Miyazaki sans work, I like how he depicts nature in all his work. Rumiko Takahashi got me into the world of Anime all at the age of 14, back then I liked reading Ranma 1/2 and Maison Ikkoku.

Linky

Post by jlrm01 (198 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Linkyshinks: Welcome to AV! I recognized your username / avatar at once (you post quite a lot of Wii news / videos / etc., and I read most of them ^_^). I'm also in my 30s (35, to be precise) and while I do like / know modern stuff I'm way behind in my anime watching. Certain sites occupy quite a bit of my time. (That is my excuse and I'm sticking to it.) ^_^

Anyway, hope you enjoy your stay. :)
Post by Cogito (478 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Hey guys, I don't know most of you (Aside from the few from J-tor, It's me, Mega).
Anyways I'm sort of new-old, I made an account long ago, and never really used it, I was finally convinced to go on more when GodLen joined.
My favorite Anime are probably Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann and FLCL, for many many reasons.
Aside from that most of my tastes in anime are varied, any thing from seinen, to shonen, to the occasional shojou, and almost any genre (Except sports).

Anyways, I hope to meet a lot of people on here, engage in some good discussion, and have an all-around great time.
Post by RedRoses (1,437 posts) See mini bio Level 14
I'm so happy that people are actually introducing themselves on here. :) It's nice to see an influx of people coming. Welcome all newcomers! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me and I'll help you whenever I can.
Post by Ryokan (291 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Hi folks ! This is Ryokan here, I'm the latest new guys, I guess, but I watch the Anime Vice for some time now. I'm a fan of Anime and Manga, so I will surely enjoy the site !!
Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Welcome you guys :)
Ryokan said:
Hi folks ! This is Ryokan here, I'm the latest new guys, I guess, but I watch the Anime Vice ... [more]
a pleasure to meet you
Post by Linkyshinks (14 posts) See mini bio Level 7
jlrm01 said:
@Linkyshinks: Welcome to AV! I recognized your username / avatar at once (you post quite a lot of Wii news ... [more]

I don't dismiss the new stuff of the cuff of course, it's just that I am weary of about whether they will appeal to me as older stuff does. Anyway, I do hope to broaden my tastes while here, I feel like I have lost touch with what's happening now.

Thanks for the welcome fella :)

Linkyshinks said:
jlrm01 said: @Linkyshinks: Welcome to AV! I recognized your username / avatar at once (you post quite a lot of ... [more]
hi, your name is fun to say...... that is all
Post by Hawk (272 posts) See mini bio Level 8
I'm new here........O.o
Sure you are:PP
Post by Roronoa_Sakamoto (421 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Hawk said:
I'm new here........O.o
No you're not :P
Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10
no your not your just lost.  points to the road to CV :PP
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel