Hi Im new and goodbye thread

Topic started by Jewel on Feb. 7, 2009. Last post by WhiteNight 18 hours, 26 minutes ago.
Post by Sonata (35,638 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Stezzy: Very nice Welcome to the Vice!

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Stezzy:

Post by coolkimy (23 posts) See mini bio Level 10

hi my name is cool kimy

-i live in canada

-i am 14 years old

i like a lot of anime

naruto,dragon ball,shakugan no shana,kore wa zombie etc...

nice to meet you :)

@coolkimy: Welcome to the Vice coolkimy :D!!!!!!!

Post by Red_Heaven (5 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Hey there, I'm knew to anime vice and was recently on GIANT BOMB until something bad happened and I got banned off.It totally sucks because I was high when I posted that stupid thread. The thread was called my phone number is *********** and if you wanna buy some ******** then text or call me.the thread was about some drugs that I had and how much I was selling them for. But that wasn't the first time i posted a stupid thread. I'm kind of into anime and I read some manga. But I am totally into VIDEO GAMES. I love writing reviews and this site was the closest thing to giant bomb. Hope it's good.

Post by takashichea (13,845 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@Red_Heaven:

I hope you don't do that here in this community. Make you sure you follow the rules: Animevice FAQ - wiki, forums, mods. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Check out the Comic Book Club and the Video Game Club since you're a big fan of both mediums.

Post by Red_Heaven (5 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Post by JimeeJo (374 posts) See mini bio Level 13

hi my name is Aimee since this september im from pennsillvania

um i like durarara and i like playing halo and other games like that, if anybody wants to know more about you can comment on my wall

@JimeeJo:

Hope you enjoy your stay! There is a Video Game Club and the Discussion Directory ~ Chat about New Anime & Manga! page. I notice you were looking for new shows to watch. My team and I posted the Fall Anime 2013 Trailers Guide. On that page, we several lists of shows we did. You can check out trailers to see if you like it. There may be some dead videos. You can call me, and I can replace them.

I'm just going to tweak your post. Don't want to disclose your age publicly.

AV is full of bad boys. Watch out for Anime Defender.

Post by JimeeJo (374 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@takashichea:

thank you im sure i will enjoy it also thank you for fixing my age i appericate you lookin out for me ^-^

@JimeeJo: Welcome to the Vice!XD

Post by Vapovile (2,165 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@JimeeJo: Welcome to AnimeVice! Hope you enjoy your stay. Oh, and if you hear strange noises coming from the end of the hallway, that is just my research lab. Don't go in there please :D.

@takashichea said:

JimeeJo:

Hope you enjoy your stay! There is a Video Game Club and the Discussion Directory ~ Chat about New Anime & Manga! page. I notice you were looking for new shows to watch. My team and I posted the Fall Anime 2013 Trailers Guide. On that page, we several lists of shows we did. You can check out trailers to see if you like it. There may be some dead videos. You can call me, and I can replace them.

I'm just going to tweak your post. Don't want to disclose your age publicly.

AV is full of bad boys. Watch out for Anime Defender.

Also!!!!!

@AnimeDefender:

I was just messing with you. Man, this site lags too much. I'm not able too respond quickly since my comments load to slowly. Had to post comments twice in the row.

@takashichea: ............ (activates Morgan Freeman´s voice) Alright, but I shall keep an eye on you, Mr. Takashichea.

Post by Alpha_Watcher_3000 (199 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Hi, my name is Alpha_Watcher_3000 and I am happy to meet all of you.

I am a huge anime guy, and I am almost an addict to it.

I hope I can make good friends here.

@Alpha_Watcher_3000: Welcome to Anime Vice!!!

Post by Vapovile (2,165 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Alpha_Watcher_3000: Welcome to Anime Vice! Here you will find anime fans, battle discussions, and lots of random stuff. Please enjoy your stay :D

Post by Emplate (5 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Hello to whoever is here or cares. Early as f**k I know >_>. Yeah completely new here. Never lurked blah blah or whatever. Gave CV a try, but didn't like it. Place bored me blind...so now I'm here. Yep.

I'll be testing the waters for a bit I guess. I'm sure I'll get along with you all just fine. :I

Pretty sure I'll mostly be posting in the off-topic and manga sections so don't be scurred to say hi if you bump into me. Beats that awkward avoidance of the new guy...

Goodnight to some of you and have a great morning to the rest of you. I'll be off now until later. Bye.

@Emplate: Welcome to the Vice Hope you enjoy your stayXD

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel