Hi Im new and goodbye thread

Topic started by Jewel on Feb. 7, 2009. Last post by Sonata 1 day, 8 hours ago.
Post by Vapovile (1,915 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Hello everyone!

I am not exactly brand new at this point, but I joined a while ago after discovering the site through the Battles section. Since then I have been looking at all the interesting matchups you all have posted, and just gradually began coming back and reading them. I am not exactly well versed in any anime besides Soul Eater, Bleach, and DBZ, but I am slowly getting around to watch more(finishing up season 13 of Bleach atm, then moving on to Yu Yu Hakusho). So...yeah...that is about it. Happy to be here :D

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Vapovile:

Post by Kobra678 (3,105 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Online Now

@Vapovile: Sorry that I can't give you an amazing picture welcome like AnimeDefender, but still Welcome to animevice. It's always good seeing new people around.

Post by takashichea (11,708 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

@Vapovile:

Yeah, my banner isn't that great as Anime Defender. Watch out for the battle threads. It's all fun and games until people start exchanging insults.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

Post by P3IN (330 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Vapovile

Welcome to animeVice, this a wonderful forum

Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Vapovile: even tho it's late, welcome to the vice!

Post by NighThunder (64 posts) See mini bio Level 9

To introduce myself ,The names Thunder, night thunder. I'm a human, male , real name nunya, Im a Scorpio and like to debate I'm a Christian , and.... Oh I like video games , pizza , final antasy, pokemon, naruto , Dbz , and,,,, other junk of the sort. That's...all I think

Online Now

@NighThunder:

Sorry for locking your blog early this morning. Normally, blogs should have enough content, so it wouldn't look spammy.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

Post by SimonAGladiat (24 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Hello I am Simon, I actually from United Kingdom but grow up in Indonesia so my English is not that good...

I like anime that have Action, Adventure and Fantasy genre like One Piece, Fairy Tail, Magi, Naruto etc...

Well, if you want to know more about me you could friend request or pm me...

Nice to meet you all ^_^

@SimonAGladiat: (hi again lol)

Post by Vapovile (1,915 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@SimonAGladiat: Welecome to Anime Vice! Hope you enjoy your stay. Please do not press the big red button next to the door, bad stuff might happen.

Post by SimonAGladiat (24 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Vapovile: Nice to meet you, well actually I don't quite understand what do you mean by "red button next to the door", lol

@AnimeDefender: Hi, wow you've welcomed me two times...

Post by Daniel_Newton (3,183 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@SimonAGladiat: Welcome to Anime Vice! You're English is absolutely fine. If you need help with anything feel free to ask any of the moderators, we're here to help.

@SimonAGladiat: Yeah, I am very weird :P!!!!!

Online Now

@SimonAGladiat:

Hey there again and welcome to Anime Vice!

You should join the Fairy Tail Discussion (Manga) or the Magi - The Labyrinth of Magic Discussion thread!

Post by Braxckloff (53 posts) See mini bio Level 8

HI,

The only reason why I am here is because I got banned off of COMIC VINE. Which has one of the worst MODS EVER.

I will admit what I did was pretty stupid because I started a Truth or dare thread.

I probably made the worst thread ever because not only did they banned me, they banned everybody who just replied on that thread which was like, 100 people.

It was out of control! People were saying SWEAR words as titles all over the forums.

Some people private messaged some mods and sent them pictures of ******

I am a HUGE COMIC BOOK FAN but not an ANIME. I know a bunch about comic characters. AND ZERO with anime

Still getting used to it since the enviroment here is so different.

But, I'm looking forward to learn new things.

And might start getting into manga

@Braxckloff: Well I hope your journey leads you to some animes :)!!!!!

Online Now

@Braxckloff:

Welcome to Anime Vice!
Welcome to Anime Vice!

The battle threads are pretty similar to Comic Vine's. Regardless, I hope you stay out of trouble. I had a hard time dealing with folks over there. Most of times it's all good until an argument comes in over locks and who's right or wrong.

As for comics, check out the Official Comic Books Discussion Thread that was made by .

I only read a few comics due to the lack of free time and my mod role here.

Post by Braxckloff (53 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Post by Stezzy (59 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Hey everyone I just joined the community today and I'm looking forward to discussing and debating with everyone.

I'm a huge RPG fan. I love the Disgaea series, Golden Sun series, and Monster Hunter series the most.

My favorite anime is Katanagatari

Least favorite anime is Oreimo

My favorite manga is One Punch Man

Least favorite manga is Fairy Tail

Thanks for reading!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel