Hi Im new and goodbye thread

Topic started by Jewel on Feb. 7, 2009. Last post by BarbaraABates 18 hours, 51 minutes ago.
Post by CuttableFurball (9 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Hey just wanted to introduce myself. My name is CuttableFurball and I am as one would say new. I just got into anime as of January of 2012 and am loving every minute of it.

Post by Daniel_Newton (3,181 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@CuttableFurball: Welcome to Anime Vice, it's always nice to see a new face around here, or a new username, at least. I'd recommend posting a bunch on the forums and on front page articles to get acquainted with the community, we're a friendly bunch. Let me know if you need anything.

Post by CuttableFurball (9 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Daniel_Newton: Thanks for the reply! I do hope to write a lot and get acquainted with everyone here.

Post by Acura_Max (2,322 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@CuttableFurball: Welcome to the Vice! You're going to love it here. Also if you like movies, check out screened.com. You can find a shortcut to the website at the bottom of the page.

Post by misosoup321 (6 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Hiya~! My name's Jess, I'm 20, and I'm from Canada. I'm currently working to finish my BSc in Computing Science.

I loveeeeeeeeeeeee photography, reading manga, watching anime, and RPGing (console/PC/MMO). I went to my first con last year, and I'm planning on going again this year! I love the whole notion of cosplaying, and I'm currently working on my first cosplay ever (Homura Akemi: costumes+weapons(bombs, AT4, RPG-7)+shield+gem).

If i tried listing a few of the anime/manga that I like, we'd be sitting here for hours and hours and hours. So, check out my lists instead~ There are a couple different lists for "favorites": must reads and re-readables. (After I get a chance, I'll add more for anime/ect).

If you've got any questions/comments/suggestions, I'm always open to them! Leave a comment on my wall :)

If you've got devArt/Pinterest, let me know!

Nice meeting ch'all :) <-- I overdo it with smileys too, sorry >_<

Post by Fat_Magnum (2,493 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@CuttableFurball:

@misosoup321: It is my great pleasure and honor to extend to both of you this most humble welcoming. Do enjoy your stay.

@Fat_Magnum: Thank you! ^^ I will~

Post by Aleasha (1,430 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@CuttableFurball: @misosoup321:

Welcome you two great to have more people who can appreciate manga and anime the way we do. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have/do! =)

@Aleasha: Thanks! :D

Post by lepetandpebbles (6 posts) See mini bio Level 9

hey im new! : nice to meet you all ^^

Post by Fat_Magnum (2,493 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@lepetandpebbles: Greetings and welcome to this the most animated pit of Vices. Please enjoy! :D

Post by Aleasha (1,430 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@lepetandpebbles: Welcome glad you found your way to AV! =)

Post by mokha (8 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Hi I am New Here :)

My name is mahmoud Mokhtar

i so happy to join this Site

i don't know how and what is the feature here but i will discover

Thank you

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@mokha: Welcome to CV. Hope you like it here. If want to ask anything, don't hesitate to ask :)

Post by Petiew (244 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@misosoup321: @mokha: @lepetandpebbles
Hey, welcome to the site guys. Hope you all stick around and have a good time!

@mokha:

Welcome :D

Post by mokha (8 posts) See mini bio Level 10

FOLLOW ME :)

Plz plz follow me :)

Post by mjbrit (4 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Hi!

I'm Michiru Jackson.

I welcome myself here.

Post by Sonata (35,180 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
@mjbrit: Welcome to the Vice
Post by DBZ_universe (15,476 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

@mjbrit: Welcome to Anime Vice!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel