Hi Im new and goodbye thread

Topic started by Jewel on Feb. 7, 2009. Last post by Shadowchaos 1 day, 17 hours ago.
Post by Sonata (35,688 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@davinden: Welcome to the Vice.
Post by Aleasha (1,430 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Hi my name is Aleasha and I came here in search of new anime to feed my addiction. I have watched tons I love but its now getting hard to find ones I can really get in to.

I like Needless, Cowboy bebop, Darker than Black, Chrome Shelled Regios, Fullmetal Alchemist, Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple, Jyu-Oh-Sei: Planet of the Beast King and many more but you get the jist of my taste im sure. If anyone has any Anime they would like to recommend please do.....

@Aleasha: Awesome, and Welcome to the Vice I;m sure your addiction to anime can be sated hereXD
Post by Samimista (178 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@davinden:Hey welcome to the site! =D Glad we matched up to your anime standards.~

@Aleasha: D'aw! Awesome icon you have! Love FMA and Cowboy Bebop. <3 The Alphonse Brothers are hilarious. xD I hope you have fun on here. It's a really great site with friendly members. If you need anything just let me know. =)

@Sonata: Thanks and it is!

@Samimista: Thank you. That is Eve Neuschwanstein from Needless about a year ago I watched Needless for the first time and it really got me hooked on anime (I liked it before but now its love) and I have been nothing but a glutton since. :) So far the site is great and so are the people this site is already on my favorites bar!

Post by MrDirector786 (4,510 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Aleasha: Welcome! I hope you have a great time here, and I'm certain you'll find anime to satisfy your addiction here! : )

Post by sosgirl10 (31 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Hello, I'm Sosgirl10, and I LOVE anime, and love to talk about it. So please chat me up!

Post by DBZ_universe (15,884 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@sosgirl10: @Aleasha:

WELCOME TO ANIME VICE!! ☻

@MrDirector786: Thanks and I haven't had a withdrawal since being here lol

Post by jamesstolen08 (1 posts) See mini bio Level 4

Hello, friends I am new member to it and glad to be here.Any assistance would be appreciated. Do keep sharing with me. Enjoying life well.........

@sosgirl10: @jamesstolen08: Welcome! : )

Post by Dekken (518 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@jamesstolen08: Welcome to Anime Vice!, don´t forget to check the Site FAQ and the Editing & Tools forum before you add new content to the site.

@jamesstolen08: Welcome! This place is great and all the people are helpful I would like to continue that with if you have a question feel free to ask I may not know buy ill help ya figure it out. ;-)

@jamesstolen08: Welcome to the Vice.
Post by Samimista (178 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@jamesstolen08: Welcome to the site! Hope you have fun here. =D

Post by done77 (1 posts) See mini bio Level 3

hello all i am new here

Post by expletive (1 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Hi there, I'm somewhat new to Anime Vice. I've been using all the whiskey sites since the very beginning a but I recently rediscovered my adoration of certain kinds of Anime so I see my self spending much more time here from now on.

I'm from a kool place in the south. I have have a passion for psychedelia and I'm quite infatuated with art, both creating it and and appreciating what others create.

I like psychological, abstract anime. I recently rewatched Paranoia Agent.

This is me
This is me

@expletive: Even though you've been using all the Whiskey sites since the beginning, welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here. Also, you're brave for at least showing some kind of picture of yourself. I've never done that on either this site or on comicvine... though I might upload an image of myself eventually with my face covered up.

Post by Tiferet (149 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Goodbye.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel