Hi Im new and goodbye thread

Topic started by Jewel on Feb. 7, 2009. Last post by takashichea 15 hours, 55 minutes ago.
Post by MrDirector786 (4,497 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Elfenlied1012: Welcome back! : )

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,063 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Elfenlied1012: Glad to see you back. However I don't know you, or if I do, I don't recall.

I watched the animé of Elfen. A lot of blood. Felt bad for the women that got sliced in the first episode. I think that's what they wanted to show first. Innocent person getting torn apart to show what she is capable of.

How does it fair against the manga?

Post by Elfenlied1012 (557 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@MrDirector786: Thanks! Have we meet Mr Director?

@Supreme Marvel: M: Thank you =] Actually the anime I would in reality give a 4 out of 5 to its the manga that earned the title that I have. It's art is lacking in the beginning but the story is excellent and a lot more detailed and deep, especially with the higher level of science in the manga to explain things. The manga is my all time favorite manga still just as bloody and with other flaws such as its propensity to have unnecessary nudity but other then that just no story has managed to connect with me and stand out in my memory like it. And no Supreme Marvel I don't believe we met I left nearly a year ago personal troubles left me needing to leave, though I'm glad to meet you now. =] Well feel free to read my reviews see if you like them, I dont consider them professional or anything but I do put a decent amount of thought into them.

@Whitelock: Welcome to Anime vice Whitelock I'm sure you'll like it here.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,063 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Elfenlied1012: I'll have a check of the reviews. I did enjoy the ending when we see a silhouette on the entrance of the house. I think I've seen that in other animé but can't be certain of what they were.

Got any other animé you hold highly as Elfen?

@Supreme Marvel: M: It's all about what your into just like any movies or books its all got something for someone, the kinda platinum grade animes that are famous tend to earn their praise I.E. Full metal and Code Geass, the classics have remained relevant by being that good I.E Trigun and cowboy bebop and then their are my personal small time favorites like .hack sign and Le Chevalier D'Eon

@Elfenlied1012: I don't think we met but since you are returning to this site, I felt I should welcome you back anyway.

@MrDirector786: Well thank you anyways and pleasure to meet you.

Post by Stormmagician (6 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Hello kinda new here. Been a member for awhile just couldn't get on due to my broken laptop. I'll be on and off often, hope to get along with everyone here.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,456 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

@Stormmagician: Well then Welcome to the site!

@Stormmagician: Welcome! : )

Also, I like your av.

Post by Sonata (35,160 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Stormmagician: Welcome to the ViceXD
Post by Odis (16 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Well, I'm New To this site and unsurewhat all I can do on this site. I do enjoy seeing what other things I am able to do as well, I was wondering if there is more and i'm sure there is more to learn. *^*

Post by DCypher (117 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Welcome. You can see a lot of good information about anime and get great ideas and practice for RPing, keep up with whats new in anime and flirt with Sonata.

<_<

Post by Lord_Frieza (52 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Hello everybody!

I'm new to this site.

Not sure what to say in my "Hello, i'm new here" post, but here it goes.

I'm an Anime/Manga/Comic fan. My 3 favorite animes are DBZ, Code Geass, and Rurouni Kenshin (Think I spelled that right.) My all time favorite Anime Characters are Frieza (Obviously) and Lelouch/Zero.

Not sure what to do in this site now lol. Thanks for having me.

@Lord_Frieza: So your a DBZ fan I never would have guessed:P 

Welcome to the Vice.
Post by Lord_Frieza (52 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Sonata: Thank you, I appreciate it :).

@Lord_Frieza: @Odis:

Welcome, both of you! : )

Post by linainverselover (10 posts) See mini bio Level 7

just joined the site so figured i'd say hello to everyone.

feel free to ask me any questions if you have them and i will try to answer them ^^

Post by takashichea (10,903 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

@linainverselover:

Welcome to Anime Vice where we do RPG, wiki edits, and talk about anime!

@linainverselover: Welcome to the Vice:)
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel