Hi Im new and goodbye thread

Topic started by Jewel on Feb. 7, 2009. Last post by JeffreyChase15 9 hours, 10 minutes ago.
Post by Hante (107 posts) See mini bio Level 4
Hi I'm not new just Roronoa's friend profile (goes with Roronoa's story) :P
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Hante said:
"Hi I'm not new just Roronoa's friend profile (goes with Roronoa's story) :P"
Cool, a friend of Roronoa_Sakamoto
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Hi, my name is Jordan.  I love to play video games, watch anime, eat, sleep, the usual stuff..  I came here from GiantBomb.com, maybe you have heard of it.  Don't know what else to say.  See you guys in the forums.
Post by RedRoses (1,437 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Good to see another person on the forums. Welcome!
Post by Agent_Lost (1,124 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Welcome to the AV
Post by Sonata (35,313 posts) See mini bio Level 20
JJOR64 said:
"Hi, my name is Jordan.  I love to play video games, watch anime, eat, sleep, the usual stuff..  I came here from GiantBomb.com, maybe you have heard of it.  Don't know what else to say.  See you guys in the forums."
Hehehe you will fit in just fine around hereXD
Post by Dethfish (120 posts) See mini bio Level 12
I'm new here. I also came from Giantbomb.com, seems like a few people here have.

I love anime, I really do. Probably more than most people know. I try to stick to the more mainstream anime (like the stuff they used to show on Adult Swim) rather than some of those animes that seems to be for the more hardcore anime fans. Ghost in the Shell: SAC, Full Metal Alchemist and DBZ are probably my favorites. My favorite anime movie is Ninja Scroll. That movie is awesome.

This is kind of a dumb question but can you swear on these forums like on Giantbomb? I don't wanna get banned.
Welcome to the Vice!!XD and Yes another Ninja Scroll Fan!!!!!:)
Welcome Dethfish77! We do allow swearing here, just don't overdo it extensively. ;)

@Sonata: You said Vine not Vice. :P
RedRoses said:
"Welcome Dethfish77! We do allow swearing here, just don't overdo it extensively. ;)@Sonata: You said Vine not Vice. :P"
D'oh!!!! I fixed itXD
Post by Agent_Lost (1,124 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Dethfish77 said:
"I'm new here. I also came from Giantbomb.com, seems like a few people here have.I love anime, I really do. Probably more than most people know. I try to stick to the more mainstream anime (like the stuff they used to show on Adult Swim) rather than some of those animes that seems to be for the more hardcore anime fans. Ghost in the Shell: SAC, Full Metal Alchemist and DBZ are probably my favorites. My favorite anime movie is Ninja Scroll. That movie is awesome.This is kind of a dumb question but can you swear on these forums like on Giantbomb? I don't wanna get banned."
Welcome to the VIce. Oh btw, hardcore anime fan is call a otaku, well at least in the West side of the world. In japan, is take a different meaning.
Post by Kou_Leifoh (613 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Hey everyone, I'm Kou Leifoh. I'm coming from GiantBomb and I heard about this site and so I decided to join up.

The things about me is I like anime (duh) and I like games, gorillas, playing fighting games with gorillas, and selling gorillas. I'm also a bit of a foul mouth but I'm trying to control it, and I can easily be broken by laughter; so if one of you makes me laugh I won't shut up about for days and I laugh like a crazy person who is about to kill you.=)

I have a gorilla for sale.
Post by Hante (107 posts) See mini bio Level 4
Welcome to the vice Kou_Leifoh ^^
Post by Dethfish (120 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Thanks for the greetings.
Post by Boo (47 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Hello
Hey there and Welcome to the Vice:)
Post by Boo (47 posts) See mini bio Level 3
you mean Vice?
D'oh that the seconds time I did that:P
Welcome Boo! Hope ya enjoy your stay.

Tsk tsk Sonata. Tsk tsk. hehe
LOL yeah I was posting in a comic vs anime thread and had a mental lapse:)
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel