Hi Im new and goodbye thread

Topic started by Jewel on Feb. 7, 2009. Last post by KingAV 1 week, 2 days ago.
Post by Disco (364 posts) See mini bio Level 2
Hello TheDrifter.
Post by Little_Sparrow (1,220 posts) See mini bio Level 12
WELCOME ALL
Post by VincentLaw (6 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Hey guys, I recently joined Vice...found out about it through GiantBomb...look forward to discussing anime and such with you all!
Post by Darkala (11 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Hello-ooo!! I'm Lightalia's younger sister!

about me hmm..well i didnt put all the things i do at the about me on my profile lol so hum...i guess i love roleplaying and anime as well.. hum......i..love doing sports...drawing singing..ETC! yeah there is loads i do (too many to list X3) soo feel free to message me/add me as a friend or become my enemy lol O.O i wun bite hehe 8D
Post by Sonata (35,106 posts) See mini bio Level 20
lol Well its nice to Meet you and Welcome to the Vice!:)
Post by Darkala (11 posts) See mini bio Level 1
quee thanks! and should i beg to the moderators and administrators not to kill me? @_@"" well hope i get along with you all lol :D
All the Mod here are nice, and I believe you will fit right in;)
Post by Black_Rose (1,204 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Darkala said:
"Hello-ooo!! I'm Lightalia's younger sister!

about me hmm..well i didnt put all the things i do at the about me on my profile lol so hum...i guess i love roleplaying and anime as well.. hum......i..love doing sports...drawing singing..ETC! yeah there is loads i do (too many to list X3) soo feel free to message me/add me as a friend or become my enemy lol O.O i wun bite hehe 8D
"
Welcome.

Also, since your "about me" says you like fanfic, I hope you add some to the site, because the feature is unused.
Post by Lightalia (12 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Darkala said:
"Hello-ooo!! I'm Lightalia's younger sister!

"
yyyyyeah i already know you~ you're my lil' sister xP
Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Welcome everyone :)
Post by ChibiSan (20 posts) See mini bio Level 1

Mmm, PM me anytime ;D

I love people.

<3
Post by Disco (364 posts) See mini bio Level 2
Why?
Disco said:
"Why?"
Why not?
Post by Syn_Azrael (0 posts) See mini bio Level 2
Hello all.  I've been using this site for some time now, though not really lurking the forums, but I just made an account.  Forums scare me sometimes >.>

I'm Syn Azrael, Syn for short.  Name comes from an original character of mine, who's somewhat of a necromantic human-synth hybrid.  21 years oldish and a 3rd year university student.  I like anime and manga a lot (favorites are Evangelion and Ouran High School), as well as writing and drawing and whatnot.  I'm also really into roleplaying games on many different levels.  At present, I'm writing a proposal for a research study on the psychological functioning inherrent in RPGs.  I like cosplay too, though I really don't get out much.

Hope to have lots of friendly interactions with all of you ^.^

~Syn

Post by Dawnwalker (1,663 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Welcome to Vice !:D
YAY a new Friend!!XD
Post by Thunderbolt (15 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Hello I am new so goodbye AV
lol welcome and goodbye then^^
Post by Kurishimeru (26 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Kurishimeru

I made an account 20 minutes ago, and I wanna work with other members on an anime.
Cool and Welcome to the Vice:)
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel