Hi Im new and goodbye thread

Topic started by Jewel on Feb. 7, 2009. Last post by BarbaraABates 3 hours, 25 minutes ago.
Post by Jewel (1,654 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Kelleth said:
" Welcome everyone and congrats Jewel XD "
who this?
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@Jewel said:
" @Kelleth said:
" Welcome everyone and congrats Jewel XD "
who this? "
Kajiki
Post by Jewel (1,654 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Kelleth said:
" @Jewel said:
" @Kelleth said:
" Welcome everyone and congrats Jewel XD "
who this? "
Kajiki "
lol that helps not ;-P
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@Jewel said:
" @Kelleth said:
" @Jewel said:
" @Kelleth said:
" Welcome everyone and congrats Jewel XD "
who this? "
Kajiki "
lol that helps not ;-P "
Devilly :p
Post by Jewel (1,654 posts) See mini bio Level 10
ohhhh hey sugar!!!! 
 
you i like lol
Post by Sonata (35,164 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
YAY Jewel!! are you back for good?
Post by Jewel (1,654 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Sonata said:
" YAY Jewel!! are you back for good? "
i will pop in more, I try to make sure my boy is behaving himself ;-P 
 
but i no not much about anime so...  i fail to find stuff to talk about lol
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
YaY! ^_^
Post by FLStyle (423 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Hello, I'm a GiantBomber who watches anime so here I am.
 
My list of animes I've seen:
 
  • Death Note
  • Ghost in the Shell (Currently watching 2nd GIG at a friend's every Thursday)
  • Full Metal Panic and Fumoffu (Will watch 2nd Raid after 2nd GIG)
  • Naruto, Shippuuden and manga (Still doing)
  • Azumanga Daioh
  • Mobile Suit Gundam Wing (+Endless Waltz)
  • Escaflowne
  • DB/Z/K/GT/
  • Neon Genesis Evangelion
 
Based on those if you've any suggestions feel free to name them and I'll look into them.
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
Welcome Gb user ^^
Post by MsDiva (6 posts) See mini bio Level 3
LOL, okay I'm horribly late and sorta still new I guess so I'll say what's up to everyone. I'm MsDiva or ya can me Sheba either is cool. I've love anime for a while probably for well over 20 yrs (I'm 26....yeah, I'm hag, lol) although I think I got a bit more seriously into about 10-15 yrs ago. Also love to game & I'm trying to learn Japanese (yeah, I'm mad otaku, lol). I'd blab more but I'm sorta in a lazy funk right now soo....lol
Post by Sonata (35,164 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
Welcome to the Vice MsDiva!!!!XD
Post by ThePsychoGamer (1,835 posts) See mini bio Level 10
welcome i'm the local psycho killer, if you need a plasma to the face try to find me (halo reference )
Post by TheManWithSevenScars (98 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Hello..I'm TheManwithSevenScars.Some of you may know me as Vance Astro from comicvine.Let's talk anime :)
Post by ethan (887 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Staff
@TheManWithSevenScars said:
" Hello..I'm TheManwithSevenScars.Some of you may know me as Vance Astro from comicvine.Let's talk anime :) "
Hey Vance!
Post by Jewel (1,654 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Jewel said:
" @Sonata said:
" YAY Jewel!! are you back for good? "
i will pop in more, I try to make sure my boy is behaving himself ;-P  but i no not much about anime so...  i fail to find stuff to talk about lol "
yeah sorry guys, i was going to try to come back more but seeing that there is a hentai thread on the first page.... i just cant. 
 
come over to cv and say hi though!
Post by Sonata (35,164 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@Jewel said:
" @Jewel said:
" @Sonata said:
" YAY Jewel!! are you back for good? "
i will pop in more, I try to make sure my boy is behaving himself ;-P  but i no not much about anime so...  i fail to find stuff to talk about lol "
yeah sorry guys, i was going to try to come back more but seeing that there is a hentai thread on the first page.... i just cant.  come over to cv and say hi though! "
Awwww:(
Post by Jewel (1,654 posts) See mini bio Level 10
aww bugger it, i love to many of you to stay away and perhaps if there are more users like me who are not into Hentai and other forms of porn we can still celebrate the great works of Anime and Manga that are present today!!
Post by Jewel (1,654 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@TheManWithSevenScars said:
" Hello..I'm TheManwithSevenScars.Some of you may know me as Vance Astro from comicvine.Let's talk anime :) "
you have my avatar Vance ;-)
Post by The_Desert_Tiger (1,243 posts) See mini bio Level 13

 
Hey people of Anime Vice, Name's Chris and i've been a fan of anime for 15 yearsish, give or take a couple. I found out about this site from Giantbomb, which i have an account there under the same name. anyway, i think that's good enough for an intro? 

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel