Hi Im new and goodbye thread

Topic started by Jewel on Feb. 7, 2009. Last post by Almighty_Anime 5 days, 22 hours ago.
Post by Jewel (1,654 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Greetings and welcome to Anime vice, post here to introduce yourself to other members of Vice.

Enjoy your time and if you have any questions feel free to PM a Mod or staff member.

Jewel
Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Alright not really new anymore but meh.

Hi my name is Nathan (Yeah i hate it to xP) Im from the north of Engalnd which is a sucky place to live but i still love it. Ive been an anime fan for quite sometime and just recenltly got into reading manga, my favourites being Bleach, Naruto and Samurai Deper Kyo, as well as Hellsing. I dont really watch much anime since getting into manga but i highly reccomend FMA and Cowboy bebop as must watch animes. Other than that i enjoy to RPG which i suck at despite what others say LOL I'm also over at the vine. So yeah wassup and BLAH any questions just asked and feel free to send me a friend request.
Post by Little_Sparrow (1,220 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Hi

Im Sparrow, One of the mods on the site, Any question or any problems then hit me on the PM and I will see if I can help, Even if you just want to chat thats fine to.

Sparrow
Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Hi i`m Ben the most active person on the site i`m busy making fan-fics for my character Devilly and blogs.
I`m #01 the top 10 posters list and im getting into the top 5 editors list soon ^^
and i mostly edit Toku Franchises like Kamen Rider and Super Sentai :)
Post by Sonata (35,519 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
Well nice to meet all of you!XD
Post by Niko (865 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Hi, I'm Niko. I'm nowhere near the most active here. I'm a wanna-be blogger when I can actually think of something to write. I'm also the president of my college anime club, and I work for my hometown convention, MTAC. My interests tend to lay towards giant robots, but I like a variety of stuff. I also like a lot of toku topics.

Um...I guess that's it. If you have a question or comment, send me a message.
Post by Jewel (1,654 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Little_Sparrow said:
"Hi

Im Sparrow, One of the mods on the site, Any question or any problems then hit me on the PM and I will see if I can help, Even if you just want to chat thats fine to.

Sparrow"
I second that notion except my name is Jewel :-P
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Wazzup Nerx here

I am a Vicer and you can find me in my profile or in the forums usually, i am an Otaku in a way minus the Cosplay and the Gachapons . I enjoy Anime/Manga and i am currenty checking out the classics and icons, Looking forward to edit stuff and bring my homies into this great site.

I live in Indonesia , and is currently in Jakarta

Nice to meet you
Post by PenguinDust (1,008 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Hi! I didn't know this site existed 'til I saw a link over at Giant Bomb.  Neat-o!  By the way, I'm kinda lazy, not too bright, my attention span wanders...hmm.  Anyway, I've added the site to my daily reads.
Post by Sonata (35,519 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
Well nice to see you Penguin and welcome to Vice!^^
Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
PenguinDust said:
"Hi! I didn't know this site existed 'til I saw a link over at Giant Bomb.  Neat-o!  By the way, I'm kinda lazy, not too bright, my attention span wanders...hmm.  Anyway, I've added the site to my daily reads."
Ahhhhhhhhhh just like yours truly :)
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7
hi im Haseo that name comes from my anime that im making and mite come out in 2013 if im lucky. the main character....my name is Haseo Yashimora im the comander of the maggnoryion military and navy.

hight: 6,1''

wight:185

age: 34556 years old (posibly older)

hair: white

eyes: "had to explain" (not normal)

IQ:214

personality: never smiles, short teperd and is very hell-bent on vengence of his mothers murder!
my anime is called MAGGNORIONS (mag nor e ons) its a sicfi searies, the main character is called HASEO YASHIMORA, hes a shy character and it takes place 1 thousend years before earth was born in another galaxy called zeveron. its based on a religion that has 8 holy gods that made the universe and if eneyone kills the inesent they get struck down from the gods, its a scifi action story rated MA for, blood, scifi action violence, sexual content,breif nudity, sagested thems and strong language! i also got the hole cast and characters, storyline,them songs, ect...
he good at first but when his people find out who he realy is he becomes the bad guy and his "mate" named AYANA is trying to get him on her side but he runs into a snag, his older brother named XAVIER gets in his way he fights him to the death, the "sword/dark magic"

also... the battle takes 4 ep. and its a fast type of moution sean im bad at spelling so i have a guy to to the scriped! theres wayyyyyy more information then i have here, but i think you get the drift.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
lordhaseo said:
"hi im Haseo that name comes from my anime that im making and mite come out in 2013 if im lucky. the main character....my name is Haseo Yashimora im the comander of the maggnoryion military and navy.

hight: 6,1''

wight:185

age: 34556 years old (posibly older)

hair: white

eyes: "had to explain" (not normal)

IQ:214

personality: never smiles, short teperd and is very hell-bent on vengence of his mothers murder!
my anime is called MAGGNORIONS (mag nor e ons) its a sicfi searies, the main character is called HASEO YASHIMORA, hes a shy character and it takes place 1 thousend years before earth was born in another galaxy called zeveron. its based on a religion that has 8 holy gods that made the universe and if eneyone kills the inesent they get struck down from the gods, its a scifi action story rated MA for, blood, scifi action violence, sexual content,breif nudity, sagested thems and strong language! i also got the hole cast and characters, storyline,them songs, ect...
he good at first but when his people find out who he realy is he becomes the bad guy and his "mate" named AYANA is trying to get him on her side but he runs into a snag, his older brother named XAVIER gets in his way he fights him to the death, the "sword/dark magic"

also... the battle takes 4 ep. and its a fast type of moution sean im bad at spelling so i have a guy to to the scriped! theres wayyyyyy more information then i have here, but i think you get the drift."
Hey , post this on yer profile man! people would love to see that ... throw in a fictional character bio and BOOM
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7
k
Post by RedRoses (1,437 posts) See mini bio Level 14
I already have a pretty solid introduction-like thingy in my profile but hey what the heck I'll make one here.

My name is Jillian/Jill/RedRoses/RR/"Hey you!" I'm currently 18 years old and attending high school (yay for second semester senioritis~). I like to cosplay though I'm one of the laziest cosplayers ever because I get lazy/bored and not work on my stuff.
Other than my dorky hobbies of cosplaying, videogame playing, reading/watching manga/anime, I like to go shopping, chillax at home, listen to music, and use my creativity in some way whether it's sculpting, sewing, or some other random artsy stuff.

If anyone feels like talking with a gal who can ramble on and on about absolutely nothing, feel free to PM and/or friend request me. =)
Post by Jewel (1,654 posts) See mini bio Level 10
welcome to vice all
Post by Champy (121 posts) See mini bio Level 5
howdy i'm champy
Post by Sonata (35,519 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
Hi champy!:)
Post by Dawnwalker (1,663 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Uhmm, hi...my name's Isac, I'm 15 and from Sweden...
I like Naruto, aside from that I don't really watch Anime xP Oh and yeah I like comics too (I'm on ComicVine as ~The Wanderer~).
Oh and I like RPGing (assuming that the plot of the particular RPG is good enough).
Sooo yeah, wanna know anything else, you could friend request me or leave comments on my wall ^^
Post by Sonata (35,519 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
Well hello there Mr. Dawnwalker:P
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel