hey, shouldn't that be a tested logo?

Topic started by Organicalistic_ on July 24, 2010. Last post by Kelleth 4 years, 1 month ago.
Post by Organicalistic_ (182 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Heading to tested i got this, lol, wrong logo... what do you think is going down, do you think we will finally have a wiki?

if your vision sucks ass:   "We&squot;ll be right back. Tested.com is getting an upgrade to become bigger and better."
 if your vision sucks ass:   "We'll be right back. Tested.com is getting an upgrade to become bigger and better."
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Tested is working for me right now.
Post by Kou_Leifoh (613 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Shouldn't you be posting this on GiantBomb?
Post by Crono11 (47 posts) See mini bio Level 9
I always thought that Jeff was secretly Will. 

Honestly when do you ever see them on camera at the same time?

InB4 50 pictures of them together.
Post by Organicalistic_ (182 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@JJOR64: 
hmmm?
@Crono11: 
yes, all the time
@Kou_Leifoh: 
 no, i am perma banned for alt accounts and a thread about phrase you cuss the most while gaming, and one on if you eat food that fell on the floor, sigh
@organicalistic_:  Whoa they ban for having alt accounts....? That doesn't seem right to me.
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@organicalistic_:  This has nothing to do with this site so moved to off-topic.

Welcome to the site, You can have multiple accounts here and we won't ban you! just don't make a new one like other ever day. you might confuse people :P
Post by KaosAngel (199 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@organicalistic_: I got mixed feelings, I'm not the greatest of guys to get along with on GB, nor do I have anything against the mods.  You're one of the better posters, so it's a shame. 

Side note, this place is hella laid back and they got a chick for a mod.  O_o 

EDIT:  What I don't get is that aside from the semi-otaku stigma, why don't people post here?  It's not half bad.
Post by godeater (2,041 posts) See mini bio Level 11
people  do post  here?
@KaosAngel said:
" @organicalistic_: I got mixed feelings, I'm not the greatest of guys to get along with on GB, nor do I have anything against the mods.  You're one of the better posters, so it's a shame.  Side note, this place is hella laid back and they got a chick for a mod.  O_o  EDIT:  What I don't get is that aside from the semi-otaku stigma, why don't people post here?  It's not half bad. "
You're right. It isn't bad here at all.

It's really kind of sad how Anime Vice is the last place finisher of the Whiskey Media sites. Especially since you'd think that with a subject matter of anime you'd get quite a lot of people here.
Post by KaosAngel (199 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Crono11: Man, I feel like a total prick now, I think we all know where I'll be post Monday night.  >.> 

We need to find a way to spice this place back up. 

I'm going to do one good place here, to make up all the times I've been a total prick on GB.
@KaosAngel:  Make sure you're a prick every once in a while for old times sake. 

But don't feel bad, I'd be there too if I could...God there is a new Starcraft game coming out and I can't play it. ARGGEEEE!
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@KaosAngel said:
" @organicalistic_: Side note, this place is hella laid back and they got a chick for a mod."
Well yeah we're laid back, The only thing we ask GB'r to hold back a bit is the cursing stuff by censoring them a little. 

BTW Son ain't a girl that's just his one of his female RPG accounts, they just dropped the mod hammer on that account because he was using that one the most at that moment, and now he's just stuck with it XD
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel