Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince Japanese Trailer

Topic started by GMan on Jan. 23, 2009. Last post by Kiriska 5 years, 8 months ago.
Post by GMan (282 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Staff
Okay either people are gonna really like this or wonder why the heck I posted it.  I just like the way the announcer says "Harry Potter."  There's supposedly some new footage here but I'm not really sure.  I don't really remember the last trailer.  I'll admit I liked the Harry Potter books.  I won't deny it.  I've always thought they should do a Harry Potter comic but why not a Harry Potter MANGA?  That could have potential if done right.  It'd be almost a guaranteed money-maker.  Not that J.K. Rowlings needs any more money but why not?

Post by Kiriska (112 posts) See mini bio Level 2
lmfao. Koko kore wa CLIMAXXXX. Except that it isn't? XD

I'm very fond of the Harry Potter series for books 1-4. The latter three are a bit disappointing, but I'm not going to rag on them here. I've never been a huge fan of the movies since I tend to be a bit purist, but I like watching them because they're usually good enough for the lulz factor. :P I was actually pissed they moved back the release date for stupid reasons because I was totally looking forward to trashing it. :3
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel