halo wars, beder then halo 3!

Topic started by lordhaseo on March 9, 2009. Last post by lordhaseo 5 years, 4 months ago.
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7

READ ALL

i just bot halo wars on sunday it took my at least 30 to 40 hours to beat on normal, going to go on hroic next weekend and it mite take longer, but it is by-far the best game ive played!

ya got to check out halo wars cutsene "MONSTER" the CGI is wayyyyyyyy cool, 3 spartans aka red team fights 1 or 2 duzen honer gard Elites and wup ass!! and the new arbiter with his 2 enrgy swords fights sargent forge its a spolier so its up to you, but its worth seeing even if your not in to halo!!
Post by ethan (887 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Staff
Lordhaseo, please use spell check.  If you do not already, please use Firefox http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/  as a browser.  It will underline all the words that are misspelled for you. 

lordhaseo said:
"
                                                                                         READ ALL

i just bot halo wars on sunday it took my at least 30 to 40 hours to beat on normal, going to go on hroic next weekend and it mite take longer, but it is by-far the best game ive played!

ya got to check out halo wars cutsene "MONSTER" the CGI is wayyyyyyyy cool, 3 spartans aka red team fights 1 or 2 duzen honer gard Elites and wup ass!! and the new arbiter with his 2 enrgy swords fights sargent forge its a spolier so its up to you, but its worth seeing even if your not in to halo!!"
I count 11 misspelled words in your post.  Plus your topic title has the word "better" spelled as "beder".   

Thanks!

Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10
LoL most mods already warned him multiple times on that
Post by Sonata (35,386 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Aww poor guy
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa my bad, belive it or not ive never had spelling class, at least not that i remember maby it was going on when i lived in the hospitle for 2 years! o and i spelt better rong on perpise, o btw the website is block at school and my job at the kindergarden school!
Post by ethan (887 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Staff
lordhaseo said:
"yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa my bad, belive it or not ive never had spelling class, at least not that i remember maby it was going on when i lived in the hospitle for 2 years! o and i spelt better rong on perpise, o btw the website is block at school and my job at the kindergarden school!"
Oh jeesh?!?! :P   Spellcheckers for people like you and me who can't!!!!!!!!!
Post by Mew (271 posts) See mini bio Level 1
I don't know, I like Halo 3 a lot. :D
Post by Sigue (860 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Halo is a fun series with an above-average setting. It is, however, hurt by its own insane popularity - being hyped as the best games ever creates impossible expectations. Halo Wars itself suffers a unique problem that the other games don't, being an RTS game, a genre characterized by its complexity and depth. The myriad of controls and strategies does not translate well to a console, which means that they have to dumb down the game for it to be easily playable and also to appeal to the DPS crows. Halo Wars is effectively doomed from the get-go.

Also Firefox. There's no excuse for spelling below a sixth grade level when switching browsers or even typing your post in a word processor and then pasting it here (so much more work, though...) can fix that for you.
well sigue i went to 5 wallmarts to get it and they were soldout everywhere! and btw im in ESE so my gramer isent that great, i no sorry peoples for that, i was always bat at spelling i gess so its not realy ESE i think!?
Post by InfiniteGeass (527 posts) See mini bio Level 12
You can't really say that one is better than the other since they are 2 different genres.
Post by Neku (198 posts) See mini bio Level 5
He spells things the exact way they sound.
I'm probably alone on this, but I think that's awesome.
Only now have I realized that "'grammar" should be spelt "grammer" or that isn't should be spelt "isent"

Why can't words be spelt the way they sound?
Post by Killer7 (119 posts) See mini bio Level 2
I really don't see how you can contrast Halo Wars to Halo 3.

They "are" in the same "series", but they are two completely two different two games.

Neku said:
Umm, because some words spelt how they sound may be extremely hard for somebody else to read, and there are words that sound the same, but are spelled different, or are spelled the same with a different meaning.
Post by Sigue (860 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Neku said:
"He spells things the exact way they sound.
Only now have I realized that "'grammar" should be spelt "grammer" or that isn't should be spelt "isent"

"
The English language is kind of a bastard language, borrowing and adapting from many germanic and latin languages, so there are a lot of strange spellings and few overall rules for how to conjugate verbs and the like. This can make English daunting for many people, especially those in ESE programs or people who just have difficulty with it. Mastering the English language is a fairly difficult task and not everyone is up to it. While a spell checker isn't exactly an ideal replacement for learning through writing and reading, it can be a great tool to clean up your mistakes and you can try to avoid making the same mistakes again. Because of the strangeness of English in general, it's easy to forgive a few mistakes here and there, but one should take steps to try and better their understanding of it, even if it means using a spellchecker.
Sigue said:
"Neku said:
"He spells things the exact way they sound.

"
The English language is kind of a bastard language, borrowing and adapting from many germanic and latin languages, so there are a lot of strange spellings and few overall rules for how to conjugate verbs and the like. This can make English daunting for many people, especially those in ESE programs or people who just have difficulty with it. Mastering the English language is a fairly difficult task and not everyone is up to it. While a spell checker isn't exactly an ideal replacement for learning through writing and reading, it can be a great tool to clean up your mistakes and you can try to avoid making the same mistakes again. Because of the strangeness of English in general, it's easy to forgive a few mistakes here and there, but one should take steps to try and better their understanding of it, even if it means using a spellchecker."

you spoke for me man!
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel