goku vs superman death battle why it is wrong.

Topic started by mushi0606 on Dec. 25, 2013. Last post by takashichea 7 months ago.
Post by mushi0606 (7 posts) See mini bio Level 8
goku can move faster than light it even says it in the anime 2 cell destroyed a galexy so gohan is a galexy buster 3 majin buu should be able to destroy a universe withhis abilitys 3 omegashinron should be able to destroy a multiverse but anime likes to show their characters with limits thats why people like them their not like american comics where they show them strong one ...
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20

The battle was banned on popular vote because it conjures incompitent trashmouthes. I will not delete your thread, Nor will I lock it right away, But if I see any hint of stupidity by other users consider this locked. Merry Christmas :3

Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Well Goku is weaker then supes and I don't remember him being light speed outside of instant transmission but if you can find proof I would be happy to look at it.

Post by Dream (7,240 posts) See mini bio Level 20

To be fair, the Death Battle match made with Goku and Supes didn't account for Goku's recent Super Saiyan God transformation since Battle of Gods wasn't released until months later when the Death Battle video came out. If Goku could start out in SSG form, then he could easily cream current Supes (not so much with Pre-Crisis, One Million and Prime). However, the form's strict setup for it (requiring six SSJs to form and only five minutes of use) makes it quite impractical to setup in a battle scenario and the rules of Death Battle would prohibit any means for Goku to gain the SSG form since, for the most part, they favor one-on-one battles for characters without moral restraints, prep or outside help.

@Dream: I don't remember Cell ever destroying a galaxy do you? I remember him saying he could destroy a solar system but nothing about a galaxy.

@Shadowchaos: Before Battle of Gods came out, any claim of solar system or universe busting and FTL speed I heard from DBZ diehards would be a load of garbage for me since onscreen feats would contradict what they claim. However in the case of Battle of Gods, there is a legitimate case of SSG Goku, Bills and Whis being at least solar system busting and having FTL speeds with how Bills casually mopped the floor of all the Z Fighters before Goku's SSG transformation and Whis shown to easily cross an unknown number of galaxies in a matter of minutes.

@Dream: I know I was just saying that how that the dude said that Cell busted a Galaxy even though I don't remember him ever doing that.

@Shadowchaos: Guy looks like a DBZ diehard with his ranting.

@Dream: yeah I guess we are better off not trying to reason with people like him.

Post by Kobra678 (2,943 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Do people even still respect Death Battle?

Post by Vapovile (1,775 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

I still respect Death Battle, since they have been right on most of their battles except a few(Link vs Cloud and Peach vs Zelda, to name a few). It's just that when you look at Goku and Superman's stats, even with SSJG, Goku can't hope to defeat Superman if Superman decided to sundip for even a minute. DBZ seems to have a nasty habit of "tell don't show" with their larger feats, since in the manga and anime, nothing larger than a planet has been destroyed. People like Cell and Bills CLAIM to be able to destroy a solar system or a galaxy, but they have yet to prove it through feats. Even I as a normal human could say that I can destroy a building in one punch, but I couldn't even dream of being able to do that in reality.

But I don't want to start a fanboy war, so I will just leave it at that. Merry x-mas!

@Kobra678: Watch the episodes of it. The hosts appear to do well enough in their research of the abilities, weapons and mentalities of the various characters involved in their matchups, though even they have their outcomes or information I would disagree with or refute. For instance with the Link/ Cloud battle, I doubt Link could survive a match against Cloud thanks to the latter's superior attributes and Link was set to automatically be equipped with any necessary item he needed for the match.

@Dream: I watched Peach vs Zelda battle and then the Vegeta vs Shadow. After that I stopped listening to what they had to say and only watched the actual battles for entertainment.

@Kobra678: I've only watched the goku and superman one but just wondering is there any Gundam or Xenosaga ones?

@Shadowchaos: Nope, here's a link to all of the ones they've done. http://www.youtube.com/show/deathbattle/videos

@Kobra678: weell they should they are both great series

@Shadowchaos: I haven't seen them yet, but I've heard good things about them. Isn't there like 10000000 different Gundam series?

@Kobra678: nah its like maybe 16 or 17 I think

@Shadowchaos: ...Damn, that's a lot of sequals.

Let's see (this doesn't count recap movies or remakes)...

1. MS Gundam
  2. Zeta Gundam
  3. Gundam ZZ
  4. Gundam: Char's Counterattack
  5. SD Gundam
  6. Gundam 0080
  7. Victory Gundam
  8. Gundam 0083
  9. Gundam F-91
  10. Gundam: 08th MS Team
  11. G Gundam
  12. Gundam X
  13. Gundam Wing
  14. Gundam Evolve
  15. Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz
  16. Turn A Gundam
  17. Gundam SEED
  18. SD Gundam Force
  19. MS IGLOO: Hidden One Year War
  20. Gundam SEED Destiny
  21. MS IGLOO Apocalypse 0079
  22. MS IGLOO 2: Gravity of the Battlefront
  23. Gundam Stargazer
  24. Gundam 00
  25. Gundam 00 II
  26. Gundam Unicron
  27. Gundam 00: Awakening of the Trailblazer
  28. SD Gundam: Sangokuden Brave Battle Warriors
  29. Gundam AGE
  30. Gundam Build Fighters

@Kobra678: A number of these titles take place in alternate universes apart from the Universal Century timeline of the franchise. The UC timeline consists of the original series, Zeta, ZZ, Char's Counterattack, 0080, 0083, Victory, F-91, Unicorn, parts of Evolve, and the MS IGLOO OVAs.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel