Forget BlazBlue, New Card Saga Trailer!!!

Topic started by John_Martone on July 16, 2009. Last post by JackSukeru 5 years, 2 months ago.
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Card Saga Wars, proving that 2d spites and fan service are never far apart. Made with the ever popular Mugen engine, I offer ritualistic sacrifices to hopefully ensure it actually makes it into my clammy, excited palms. The latest exhibition, between Cloud and Link, shows how much progress the team has made in the last two years. Though, I kinda cracked up at how Link's super summon a chicken that he must punish thoroughly before it attacks the opposing player.

(John does not actually endorse forgetting BlazBlue. In fact, he'd like to remind everyone that they will be playing BlazBlue again tomorrow evening. This Card Saga Wars video was just a reprieve reminding him that other 2d fighting games deserve to exist.)
Post by Baku_Sensei (464 posts) See mini bio Level 10
This is actually... very awesome
Post by Stigsan (35 posts) See mini bio Level 1
I saw some videos of it a while back and was wondering if it was still in development, and it looks so awesome.

How could we forget BB though?
Post by Agent_Lost (1,124 posts) See mini bio Level 10
ah yes, Mugen. Remove all sense of balance of a normal fighting game, to have a 100% pure fan service product.
Post by JackSukeru (402 posts) See mini bio Level 8
I lack sufficent linguistical skills to properly articulate just to what degree of "awesome" what just occurred before my eyes, imprinted on me at the moment of my beholding it.

Also, fanservice! Yay!
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel