final fantisy 7 for the ps3, good idea, or not!?

Topic started by lordhaseo on March 2, 2009. Last post by lordhaseo 5 years, 9 months ago.
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7
i think its a realy good idea, crisis core for the psp was good so i cant wait till it come out on the ps3, if we get luky the graphics will be as good as killzone 2, but unlikly killzone 2 has the best CGI of eney Amaricangame right now!
Post by Black_Rose (1,204 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Bad idea, people should stop asking for a remake and move on to a sequel, which is what the Wii is getting.

HUMMMMMMMMMM, I GESS

Post by ThePsychoGamer (1,835 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Depends on the angle you go at, I believe it would be bad for the gaming community as it would only encourage company's to release the same old stuff we played a thousand times over instead of coming with new and original games. but if we look at it from the bumpiness angle, then it's a great idea, especially if square Enix releases it for both the 360 and PS3
Post by Sigue (860 posts) See mini bio Level 8
A lot of people would buy it. I can't see how it's a bad decision from a financial standpoint.
Post by Slinger (399 posts) See mini bio Level 7
A remake (or port) should be on the PSP, imo. A sequel or something of the like would be better suited for the PS3
Post by ThePsychoGamer (1,835 posts) See mini bio Level 10
But if Sony could get to be a PS3 exclusive it would also help console sails.
Post by LordAndrew (152 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Every time someone suggests this, I just don't feel the need for it. Yeah, it would be nice. But I'd prefer they focus more on new games and original properties (good ones) rather than just remaking/porting old games.
true
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel