February Blues

Topic started by lordbane666 on Feb. 12, 2012. Last post by takashichea 2 years, 6 months ago.
Post by lordbane666 (12 posts) See mini bio Level 9

My parents "Snow Bird" in February (to Florida) since it's the snowiest month of the year where I live. We haven't had too much in the way of snow, though I look outside to see a thinly snow covered ground. Temperatures have been relatively mild, not like last year with our record busting snow storms, but the month isn't even half over.

Since I'm stuck here in the snow belt, at least I have a few good animes to keep me entertained. The two series that I follow, namly Guilty Crown and High School DxD, have continued to improve as the former climbs into it's second season, and the latter is finally developing a story. This is a good balance for me, one appeals to my need to think my way though a good story, while the other provides the stuff dirty old men like me crave to fulfill our perverted needs. I did a review of both here on Anime Vice, along with two titles that have no reviews, continuing what has become an ongoing process I started late last year. One, called Kill Me Baby was bad but at least I got a few cheap laughs from it. The other was Maken Ki and this one stunk, plan and simple. I guess they can't be all good, but the producers of the last one I listed put forth no effort on it and it showed. American TV is a redundant sea of Reality shows, Vampire shows and Cop shows, none of which are very original. I guess when it comes to anime, the Japanese sometimes turn into copycats as well, I just wish they would copy something that was good.

Post by takashichea (11,875 posts) See mini bio Level 25

I'm a California boy who haven't seen snow ever. Though, I been to Big Bear and other places that had snow, but it was during the summer.

Keep up the awesome reviews. A lot of people like me don't know much about older animes and the obscure ones.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel