favorite horror movie

Topic started by observer77 on Dec. 17, 2008. Last post by Strayed 5 years, 10 months ago.
Post by maxwell (90 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Jewel said:
"I just found it really over done, sorry i have a habit of just going blah at movies that dont do anything for me!.. i find some of the Japanese horror movies a little over the top.. Ring was one of them for me!"
no apologies necessary. was just curious what specifically you didn't like about it.
Post by Jewel (1,654 posts) See mini bio Level 10
maxwell said:
"Jewel said:
"I just found it really over done, sorry i have a habit of just going blah at movies that dont do anything for me!.. i find some of the Japanese horror movies a little over the top.. Ring was one of them for me!"
no apologies necessary. was just curious what specifically you didn't like about it."
Yeah, idk it just didnt sit well with me...  There are a lot of great ones though!

Post by observer77 (29 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Jhentoh said:
"

American Top 3
Dawn of the Dead (1978)
The Thing
Nightmare on Elm Street

Japanese Top 3
Audition
Guinea Pig
Three...Extremes

"

oooooooooooo I love the thing!
Post by Ruby_Alexandrine (78 posts) See mini bio Level 2
My favorite horror movies are as follows:
Bram Stoker's Dracula
Night of the Living Dead (directed by George Romero)
Friday the 13th
The Shining
Tales from the Crypt TV show
Tales from the Dark side TV show
I would list the several underground horror zombie flicks that I watched as a kid but I can't remember!  My local television station showed graphic underground horror flick that other cable networks would not show.
Post by _Judge_ (1,472 posts) See mini bio Level 9
maxwell said:
"Jhentoh said:
"

American Top 3
Dawn of the Dead (1978)
The Thing
Nightmare on Elm Street

Japanese Top 3
Audition
Guinea Pig
Three...Extremes

"

i like to think of myself as a horror/suspense film aficionado but after seeing just the first few scenes of guinea pig: flower of flesh and blood, i had to turn it off. almost made me sick.

which films in the series have you seen?"

I've seen The Devil's Experiment, He Never Dies, and Mermaid in a Manhole (almost turned that one off). After those, I couldn't watch the others.
Post by Zorn (131 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Evil Dead.
Post by Strayed (38 posts) See mini bio Level 1
The 1980s remake of The Thing. Man, that was a freaky movie. Also: Halloween (the original), and Evil Dead (though, I've only seen part 3 :/, which was awesome).
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel