Favorite game console(s)?

Topic started by samanthademeste on April 1, 2012. Last post by Jlynnana 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by samanthademeste (4 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Mine are:

NES

SNES

PS1

PS2

PS3

Post by Fehafare (9,606 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

Lol, i never had any other then the good old NES.

So yes NES and if you want to count my computer too which was my main source of entertainment after the NES.

Post by cynically_happy (115 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I do love me some X-box 360, but the SNES will always hold a special place in my heart

Post by sickVisionz (4,309 posts) See mini bio Level 24

My favorite is the 360 by far.

I've owned a NES, Genesis, N64, Dreamcast, X-box, 360, and PS3 but the 360 is my favorite because it's has all of the current gen games I like as well as XBLA, backwards compatibility, and compilation discs that have given me most (and in some cases all and more) of my favorite games from the Dreamcast, Xbox, N64 and Genesis.

Post by Addfwyn (408 posts) See mini bio Level 16

PSP probably (and by proxy, my current Vita). An amazing treasure trove of games are available on that system, and it never got quite the attention it deserved from a lot of mainstream game outlets. I know the GB folks were always really dismissive of it, which is a shame. It really had some of the best games of the last generation on it, and was basically the bastion of solid JRPGs.

I love my PS3 as well, it doesn't get as much use as my PS2 did, but since mine is backwards compatible that isn't an issue. Lots of really great games, it's region free so I can import stuff from the US, and it makes for a good media center. XBox and 360 are both dead in the water here, so it'd be a horrible investment to buy a platform that virtually nobody uses. Nintendo stuff...I'm actually not into the big first party Nintendo franchises that much, which I always saw as the main reason to get Nintendo platforms. The DS, however, had some really great titles. Not as much as the PSP, but it was a really good buy.

Post by Mousse_Gallon (36 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Good question: GBA, SNES, and PS1
Post by Fehafare (9,606 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@Mousse_Gallon: Oh, now that you say it i also had a GBA, but i never liked it as much as the NES, and only used it when i was out of the house.

Post by Sonata (35,633 posts) See mini bio Level 20
PS2 I played it to death. I usually play my PS3 for fighting games, and Xbox 360 for shooters and sports games.
Post by Bigheart711 (4,181 posts) See mini bio Level 21

I love my Nintendo DSi, PS2 and PS3, since I play with them more times than ever.

I also have my Wii as a fave console of mine because a lot of my good faves are on there (as well as my modded ones).

Post by Asune (1,191 posts) See mini bio Level 12

1) Super Nintendo

2) Nintendo

3) Play Station

4) Play Station 2

5) GBA

Post by shels (217 posts) See mini bio Level 19

I have a special care for my Sega Saturn since it was the console i used to played the most ( and i still play sometimes) I've had a SNES, Game boy, GB color, GB Advance, DS, 3DS, Mega Drive, PS 2 and PS 3 but the Saturn is really special for me.

Post by The_Desert_Tiger (1,243 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Probably my PS3, as it has all the games I want plus I can still play my old PS1/2 games. I'm also quite fond of the Dreamcast.

Post by Guyver (3,415 posts) See mini bio Level 14
The Sega Genesis
Post by KuroNekoXIII (427 posts) See mini bio Level 14

PS and PS2

Post by Dream (8,108 posts) See mini bio Level 21

SNES, Playstation 2, Sega Genesis and Colecovision.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,755 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Nintendo 3DS, PS2/3, Wii, NES, Nintendo DSI, GBA.
Post by Feral_Nova (1,863 posts) See mini bio Level 12
N64 will always be my all time fav. Second place is the Xbox, it got me into FPS ^__^ followed by the GameGear and then the original playstation, gameboy advance and 360
Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,056 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Sega Dreamcast, PS3, N64, PSP, PS1/2
Post by DBZ_universe (15,755 posts) See mini bio Level 17

PS1, PS2, PS3, Nintendo 3DS, NES, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DSI, Wii, and Nintendo 64.

Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13

3ds

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel