Favorite Food Thread

Topic started by IndridCold on July 29, 2014. Last post by Kuma_From_Argentina 1 week ago.
Post by IndridCold (1,290 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Hi guys!! This thread is just to share what your favorite food(s) is (are).

My favorite food is.... Lasagna!!!

Post by taichokage (13,383 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Hmm. Mine is a toss up between Samosa and Pizza. But when I eat how I'm supposed to eat I have neither. Lol. But if we're talking anything consumed it would be milk drinks. Masala Chai probably. I'm a big lasagne fan though. Top 10 for sure.
Post by Kobra678 (3,194 posts) See mini bio Level 15

0.o where do you live? I've never heard of that stuff other than lasagna and pizza lol. I'm not the biggest lasagna lover, but pizza is my favorite.

@taichokage: I also love pizza. Never heard of Samosa, but I checked it out and it does look good. Yeah, same here, when I have to properly eat, I usually end up eating something rice based lol. Masala Chai... tea leaves brewed with milk right? Sounds very interesting to taste. As far as drinks go, it would be Passion Fruit Juice. May I ask, are you Indian Taicho?

Online Now

@IndridCold: Not really but I have Indian descent. My Paternal great Grandmother apparently was Indian and there are supposed to be traces on my maternal side too. I just grew up eating a number of Indian things and reading/watching some Indian lore like the Mahabharata. Genetically I have a lot going on like I'm Ichigo's long lost cousin or something. Lol.

Post by takashichea (12,407 posts) See mini bio Level 25

For me, it would be glass cannon noodles which is hard to translate into English from my native language. For American food, I'm fond of pizza. It was unusual to eat uizza at first when you grew up outside the states.

@taichokage: Very interesting... so what is your actual race? Have you read Bhavagad Gita? If so, how is it?

@takashichea: Glass cannon noodles? What are those made from??? I can understand your reaction as pizza is an American food nowadays, but once you get used to it, you do become fond of it. Same thing happened to me with Hotdogs and other foods later like Bacon.

@IndridCold:

Similar to this one above, but mine noodles are thinner and more yellow with different ingredients.

My bad, it's actually called glass noodles not glass cannon. They also call it cellophane noodles for being see through. (see Wikipedia)

@takashichea: I can see where the glass part comes from when I see this picture. It does look good however , what meat do you use for it?

Online Now

@IndridCold: I've Read the Mahabharata and Ramayana. The Bhavagad Gita I never delved into. My Race is tricky to be honest. I just say I'm a mutt. All of my Grandparents were of mixed descent from every continent basically. I might post a photo one of these days and you might see what I mean. I get Arabian, Indian, and Half and Half (half black/white) a lot. I have a sibling and we don't look the slightest bit alike. They're pale while I have a darker tone and narrower features with weird hair. By weird I mean a lot of it curls and a lot stays straight or wavy. Probably why I like my Avi. It reminds me of me. Don't look that good though. Lol.

@IndridCold:

Chicken or beef.

@taichokage: Ah ok. I want to read mainly because that is where one of my favorite quotes comes from. So you're one of those "United Nations in one person" people huh, cool. I know many like that lol. I was just about to say that you look like your Avi!! Lol you need to post a picture sometime then.

@takashichea: I see... I think I should try this one day.

Online Now
It's really fun if you read it for the joy of it. I enjoyed it as much if not more than the Greek Myths. You really feel like you're reading some OP series that could give DBZ a run for its money lol. But it's deep. My favorite people would be Lord Krishna (to give you an idea of the impact Indian culture has had on me, it was a name consideration for me), Devavrata the Immortal and Hanuman the Monkey King. It's really fun whether you read it as the 1000+ page book or the graphic comics made for enjoyment. But yes. When I get brave enough I'll post a picture. Lol. I don't even have good ones as it stands. I'm not a photo person.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,962 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@taichokage: Sounds like you come from a diverse family background. Cool deal.

Personally, I love: Pizza, Fried Chicken, and Steak.

Post by othus12 (6,896 posts) See mini bio Level 13

maguro nigiri. the most delicious food ever made. so simple yet so refined

@taichokage: I would love to read some of those stories. It is the same thing with reading the Bible for the joy of it: a god going around destroying towns and nations casually while the humans powerlessly submit themselves to him. I am currently trying to read through Journey to the West. I also have yet to post a picture too lol.

@SpeedForceSpider: Mmm.. fried chicken is pretty good, so is steak.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,725 posts) See mini bio Level 17

This is mine.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,141 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Steak + chips

Sausages, mash, and gravy

&

Scouse

@Supreme Marvel: Are you from the U.K.? Anyways this is pretty delicious.

@DBZ_universe: Mmmm.... bugs.... great source in protein though lol. I actually might try one day.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,725 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@IndridCold: Lol I would actually also try it. But serious cheese cake is my favorite.

Lastly, yeah. Marvel is from UK.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel