Evil theme

Topic started by Levance on Oct. 22, 2011. Last post by Sonata 2 years, 7 months ago.
Post by Levance (1,846 posts) See mini bio Level 12

As you must know, almost all villains characters had an epic villanous theme, upload the villain's theme

I'll start

Post by Doctor_V (10 posts) See mini bio Level 7
  Well, if we're at FF villains:
  Exdeath deserves a strong mention.

@Doctor_V:Exdeath is one of the most broken villains of FF; no the thread isn't limited to FF, but anyway is epic

Post by Doctor_V (10 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Levance: Glad you liked it.
Alright, next:   

Valentine's theme from Guilty Gear Overture 2. If you know her character and history then you'll find this piece especially fitting.
Post by paladin (1,192 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Boss theme for Hazama/Terumi Yuuki.

@Doctor_V: @paladin:Epic evil themes.

Albedo's theme, consider that this guy is crazy as hell; he is inmortal, and he even cut parts of his body himself, to enjoy the pain, as he can regenerate himself with no problem. And well almost all his dialogues end with a so fucking crazy laugh.

Post by Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto (8,779 posts) See mini bio Level 18

Wesker's theme, ala Marvel vs. Capcom 3

@Levance: Well, somehow the same for Hazama. ISo much he was sometimes referred as the Japanese Joker.  He's like the combination of internet troll, gentleman and a slasher. Not to mention he pretty much has a hand in everything which went wrong with the other characters in Blazblue. Technically, he lives of other people's hatred and despair.

@Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto:Sweet, one of my favourite villains, however I prefer the RE5 version.

So frikkin' Bizarre

Since Guilty Gear was brought up, I present Raven. Another proof that metal music can be a kickass theme for villains. By the way the spike you see on the top of Raven's head isn't a horn. That's a nail he pernamently punctured through his skull...for just the pure heck of it.
Post by Fat_Magnum (2,493 posts) See mini bio Level 16

One winged angel! Ha, no.

@Rockingham:I love the Jenova battle theme

How could I forgot the evil theme of Frederica Bernkastel; listen to it, and picture this crazy bitch trolling the whole game, it really gives you chills.

10. The first ten seconds were ENOUGH to freak me out.

But imagine what you'd be doing if THIS bi-sexual bloodsucker got his sights on you... and yes, he is bi. It was stated in a conversation betwixt "Iroquois Pliskin" and Raiden.

@Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto: 8, up to 9, because it remembered me that epic game, up to 10, because.... That fuckin guy was bisexual???!!!!

One of the more epic evil themes in the snes. Forgive the blasphemy at the begining of the video

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,298 posts) See mini bio Level 21

9 (is he like an anti-hero?)

@Destinyheroknight: 7 for the music, but an 8.9 for the villain himself. However, the previous season tops him EASILY.

I couldn't find something on YouTube, so go with this instead.

EDIT: It's the theme for Hellmaster Phibrizzo from Slayers Next, BTW.

Post by sickVisionz (4,294 posts) See mini bio Level 24

This isn't any specific theme for a character but they play it in Bleach when someone evil powers up.

@sickVisionz: 9 for the music by itself, but 7 for the fact that it can be interchanged betwixt ANYONE in Bleach with evil powers. Also, where's my rating?

If you heard this for your first encounter with a (for the 80's) truly unstoppable foe, what would YOU do?

9, but because is terminator, 10, it brings back old memories, is like so dark.

Yeah, the picture shows both Battler and Beatrice, but this is Erika Furudo's evil theme

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel