Ed Edd n Eddy would work very good as a anime.

Topic started by Rexic on Feb. 19, 2011. Last post by Daniel_Newton 3 years, 3 months ago.
Post by Rexic (99 posts) See mini bio Level 19
I randomly thought of this today.The show itself is already a slice of life type show.I could see a succesful anime from it.Ed's stupidity would have to be lowered some,maybe have it be more oblivious.Sarah could be the little sister who is very strong and threatening,like the something tiger in toradora.I could just see it being a very good show.What do you think?
Post by TheLegendaryOne (879 posts) See mini bio Level 11
I personally think that Ed, Edd n' Eddy as an anime would ruin the show.
Post by mydeathlyways (2,389 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Same..
Post by SuperperfectCell (528 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Ed, Edd n' Edy...as...an anime?..LMAO!!
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@TheLegendaryOne:
@mydeathlyways:
@SuperperfectCell: 

I once did this on my old deviant art account, what do you think
Post by SuperperfectCell (528 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Rapest_of_super_heros:
Well their hair color is off, i just dont picture hten as an anime it does'ent sit well with me. 
 
p.s how many super hero's have you raped?
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@SuperperfectCell:  

 

how many super hero's have you raped?                                   

let me see now, my memory is a little drawsy but last time I visited the marvel omniverse this is as far as I acompleshed there tell today.

 
 
PS: THE tall PEOPLE way in the BACK WERE the hardest, but hay, they don't call me rapist for nothing.
Post by Kubashi (175 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@Rapest_of_super_heros said:
" @SuperperfectCell:  

 

how many super hero's have you raped?                                   

let me see now, my memory is a little drawsy but last time I visited the marvel omniverse this is as far as I acompleshed there tell today.

  PS: THE tall PEOPLE way in the BACK WERE the hardest, but hay, they don't call me rapist for nothing. "
But some of them aren't heroes o_O
Post by SuperperfectCell (528 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Rapest_of_super_heros:
Holy shiz nit, you even went after badguys and cosmics.
Post by sickVisionz (4,234 posts) See mini bio Level 24
Online Now
Moderator
I think an EE&E anime would suffer from garage in, garbage out.
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11
 


     @kubashi:
@SuperperfectCell said:
"

                    @Rapest_of_super_heros: Holy shiz nit, you even went after badguys and cosmics.

                   

                "

it's ok, there is a special place for each of them in my crouch... oops, I mean my heart. 

I can still hear them today

ME: come here cosmies

them: 
 


Post by Rexic (99 posts) See mini bio Level 19
to everyone.I'm not talking about them all getting giant hair and piloting ninja robots or anything lkike that.I just feel it could work as a slice of life anime with randomness,like lucky star azumanga daioh and Pani Poni Dash.
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Rexic: you know, I have thought of this before, and that's what lead me to drawing that picture, but it's that thing when abime characters do something silly they look chibi and silly, I kinda have my doupts that would work with this show, plus EEE is a perfect, and you what happens when you tamper with something thats perfect, it becomes Dragonball Evolution." God forbid"
Post by Rexic (99 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Rapest_of_super_heros: dragonball evolution?you mean that masterfully perfect adaption of dragon ball into american live action that resulted in something so beutiful I cried?
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@Rapest_of_super_heros said:
" @TheLegendaryOne:
@mydeathlyways:
@SuperperfectCell: 

I once did this on my old deviant art account, what do you think "
Oh god...
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@JJOR64:
you like or not?
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@Rapest_of_super_heros:   I do.    :)
Post by KaminaSword (2 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@Rexic said:
" I randomly thought of this today.The show itself is already a slice of life type show.I could see a succesful anime from it.Ed's stupidity would have to be lowered some,maybe have it be more oblivious.Sarah could be the little sister who is very strong and threatening,like the something tiger in toradora.I could just see it being a very good show.What do you think? "
Hmm.When you mentioned toradora(its palmtop tiger btw),it clicked for me what you mean.I can see this as well.
Post by Rexic (99 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@KaminaSword: nice to see someone agrees with me.
Post by AgumonKid (68 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Fun fact:If you have seen clips from the Japanese show most characters sound normal
That's b/c the complete cast of Ed, Edd, n Eddy was made up of anime voice actors!
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel