Duo anime chick Costume Ideas for Indiana Comic Con!

Topic started by Aleasha on June 1, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 1 month ago.
Post by Aleasha (1,430 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Comic Con coming to Indiana on March 14-16 2014!

Asking for help........

Me and my friend two fairly attractive females middle to late twenties would love idea's to go all out for a dream come true of dressing all out for an event like this. She has no issue with cat idea's or slave ideas with me as a master of some sort as well as any and all ideas we have a year but we really want this to be all out which will take time and money so the sooner we narrow it down the better. Questions are welcome as well if needed to narrow it down.

Thanks in advance and we will be posting lots of pics when the even finally arrives!

For those in the surrounding areas and are interested in attending admission for Comic Con will be $20 per day or $45 for a three-day pass. Ages 12 and under are free.

Post by Acura_Max (2,323 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Prepare for the best fucking ideas EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Edit: and also a slightly off color questionnaire!

Post by Sonata (35,228 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Aleasha: Awesome I'll save up and try to be there myself.:P 

How about you guys cosplay as Moka Akashiya One be regular Moka the other be Inner Moka. More Ideas later:)

@Acura_Max: LMAO *Preparing self*

@Sonata: Awesome!!! and im going to check that out now!

@Sonata: We want something more all out than that this is something we have dreamed of forever gotta make it the best possible choices ever in fact im thinking about getting a RL pic of the two of us together and posting it here so it will be the perfect idea lol.

@Aleasha: All out in like something that would be really expensive to make or all-out in skin baring? lol

@Sonata: well we don't wanna break the bank or the law if that's what you mean we are just looking for that truly amazing idea something we can really get into we really like gothic types as well as steam punk.

Post by takashichea (11,130 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

Sweet, you're going to Comic Con. I actually bought tickets to Anime Expo in Los Angeles. It's July 4 to July 7. I finally get a chance to go an anime con for the first time!

@Aleasha: Ahh I see, does have to be anime or could it be from anything?

@takashichea: Yeah I am super excited! I can't wait we talked about it then I jumped on here and both my friend on her laptop sitting beside me and myself have been scanning through ideas ever since. =)

@Sonata: Really anything its comic con so you know but im looking for all ideas!

Post by takashichea (11,130 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

@Aleasha:

The only comic book duo that comes to my mind is Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn.

I haven't thought about cosplay.

@Aleasha: OK the gears are started to turn now lol

@takashichea: I can't get into Ivy's outfits as she would be Harley otherwise that would be awesome.

@Sonata: Yay! *Awaits patiently for the ideas to flow forth.*

Post by DBZ_universe (15,510 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

@Aleasha: That is soo cool! I hope you have tons of fun same with your friends!

I think you should cosplay as Catwomans since your friends don't mind about being cats and it's comic related... IDK what do you think?

@Aleasha: Jeanne and Bayonetta from the Bayonetta game. They have a gothic look plus they don't get cosplayed together often.

@DBZ_universe:Thanks! I thought that one over already but couldn't find any cosplay outfits for catwoman that I liked. But I like where your head is at lol.

@Sonata: Awesome idea gonna look more into that one for available costumes and what they look like I have noticed that on some of them the best outfits are poorly made as far as cosplay or they have only ones I am not to keen on but I am still taking ideas I have a year to play with these Ideas!

So awesome..... but keep the ideas coming!

@Aleasha: I'll send you a PM:)

@Sonata: K im in the chat also! =)

@Aleasha: The one on the right is Bayonetta, and I think the girl on the left is Beatrix from one of the Final Fantasy games.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel