DREAMcast Ep 16 – HybridMedia, Aniviews & The Mr. Anime Deaths

Topic started by Donwun on Aug. 6, 2012. Last post by Donwun 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by Donwun (116 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Direct Download MP3: HERE

This weeks show was a damn fun one to record, it really wasn’t as planned out as I usually make em but considering how it turned out I might be doing more spur of the moment shows like this one…..well probably not lol……but anyhow.

This week we got not 1 but 2 special guests. The first being our very own HybridMedia aka MAK 2.0 followed by an Escaped convict / up and coming Anime YouTube reviewer: Miniman12544 aka Rob (lol) from Aniview Reviews.

So what did we chat about you ask…..well….

Samurai Champloo

Ninja Scroll: The TV Series

**Side note i was kinda wrong about Ninja Resurrection but after you read THIS you will know the whole deal

And lastly for those of you who may not know by now we go over and discuss the recent Mr. Anime Incident.

Also between all of the main highlights we veered off a few times and spouted about other stuff like Iron Man In Space, The Boondocks, The We Are Alive Zombie Audio Drama and even give ya a little taste of Madoka Magica!

It’s funny cuz I swore I would not edit this episode and just leave it in the RAW form but damn, after re-listening to it, I HAD to trim off the fat and just leave the greatness.

Really enjoyed making this one….Thanks fella’s

Now back to the podcasting marathon!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel