DREAMcast Ep 14 - The Philosotaku

Topic started by Donwun on July 23, 2012. Last post by Donwun 1 year, 12 months ago.
Post by Donwun (112 posts) See mini bio Level 12

DREAMCAST EPISODE 14 - Philosotaku

Direct Download MP3: HERE

On this episode of the D.R.E.A.M.cast I am honoured to be joined with a special guest who is doing something quite special and different in the Anime Community.

The Philosotaku is an intelligent new talent on Youtube who is taking the time to discuss the many philosophical aspects in many of our favourite Anime titles…Here is an example of a few of his great works so far.

There was no way I was not going to try to get this guy on a podcast and he was kind enough to accept my offer…so the question is what did we actually talk about for 2 hours …well I think the best word would be EVERYTHING…..such as

The Birth Of the Philosotaku, Opinions on the Anime industry today, Favourite titles, Copyright / fansubbing, Philosotaku @ Conventions, Collecting DVD’s, Hentai and a whole lot of just shooting the shite.

I have to say it was a real pleasure talking with this gentleman and I would be proud to work with him again

Catch the Philosotaku on YOUTUBE BLIPTV & REVIEWTOPIA

also a special thank you on behalf of The Philosotaku & myself to EriksBlue for lending us your art skills with our releases!

So now the question is…..why are you still reading this?…press play already!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel