DREAMcast Ep 10 – Higurashi, Darker, Tsubasa & Gray Man

Topic started by Donwun on June 25, 2012. Last post by FoxxFireArt 2 years, 2 months ago.
Post by Donwun (115 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Ok so today we are cleaning up on this episode...for our new listeners and our beloved 2 subscribers we have put some of our older anime review projects together so none of our precious material is wasted.

I will apologise for the audio quality of these episodes as it is a mix of different podcasts recorded in different audio qualitys which is quite imnpossible to balance out now.

Big shoutout to all the podcasters who have come, gone and stayed throught this project so far.

I did however re-edit all these reviews to be shorter so you people can just get the good stuff, so without further ado lets start the Anime review roundup….starting with

Higurashi Seasons 1 & 2 (02:26)

Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle Seasons 1 & 2 (23:47)

Darker Than Black Seasons 1 & 2 & OVA (47:45)

D.Gray Man (01:19:52)

wacka wacka

Official Post

http://my.spill.com/group/planettyro/forum/topics/dreamcast-episode-10-reminisce

Post by FoxxFireArt (2,642 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

I like to see you are finally adding an option to listen to your podcast from your post. I've never liked downloading podcasts. I may actually give this a listen.

Not that I really mind you advertising your anime based podcast on here, but I would hope that you at least give the site a bit of a shout out during the discussion. You should really browse our wiki database. Tons of series and characters.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel