Dragonball Evolutions Vs Street Fighter: The Legend Of Chun Li

Topic started by MrPopo on Feb. 22, 2009. Last post by Morita_Shunsuke 5 years, 4 months ago.
Post by MrPopo (11 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Which movie is going to suck harder?  Which is going to be the bigger flop?  Which is going to stray further from the franchise it's based on?
Post by Sonata (35,164 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Its The Dragonball movie hands down... It strayed 1000 miles from what it should be
Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Well I personally think dragon ball online is going to be pretty good. They merge db storyline with something new. Whose gonna waste their time watching crap they've seen 5 times already on tv.
shonen said:
"Well I personally think dragon ball online is going to be pretty good. They merge db storyline with something new. Whose gonna waste their time watching crap they've seen 5 times already on tv.
"
Those Die Hard DBZ fanboys -___-
Post by Agent_Lost (1,124 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Can we just burn both of them
Ohh I wishXD
Post by hiei_hyabusha (869 posts) See mini bio Level 10
both movies are gonna fail hard but that dont mean ppl are not going to go see them sadly ppl are gonna support this crap which will tell the studios hey lets make another one.0_0
Post by Exillion (103 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Fail.
Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Both are going to be awful.
Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Sonata said:
"Its The Dragonball movie hands down... It strayed 1000 miles from what it should be
"
i`d like to belief that the both of them hijacked the USS Enterpise to go where no lame piece of crap has gone before XD
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
DBZ

20th Century Fox really suck at these things... they even screwed up the Fantastic Four
Post by Morita_Shunsuke (1,029 posts) See mini bio Level 9
I'm looking forward Chun Li cause she looks great :D

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel