Do you read comics?

Topic started by rein on Feb. 24, 2010. Last post by takashichea 9 months, 1 week ago.
Post by N15PCA (611 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Here are some of the comics that I love reading over the years.  In no real order. 

Bomb Queen.  

Escape from Wonderland. 

Watchmen. 

Age of Apocalypse. 

Love & Rockets. 

Maus.   I would so a cover for this one, but people might get the wrong idea.  It's about Nazi being Cats and Jews being mice.  It shows the Nazi Cats in evil light that it need to be in.  What a great comic. 

Spawn. 

Sandman. 

Ghost World. 

Heavy Metal. 

These are just some of my favortie comics books.  Maybe I do a blog about this in the near future.
Post by yelena belova (17 posts) See mini bio Level 8
yes, love 'em 
my fav is  Yelena Belova 

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
batman comics are badass, my  favorite superhero is superman ,and i still dislike the sentry
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11

manga is comics so yes i do read comics
Post by Feral_Nova (1,863 posts) See mini bio Level 12
I read Batwoman, Captain Marvel, Idolize, Cyber Force, Nova, Talon, Robyn Hood: Wanted, Lil Gotham, Batgirl, Jennifer Blood and... I think thats all I got on my pull list o_O
Post by The_Desert_Tiger (1,243 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I'm still relatively new to reading comics on a consistent basis as I really got into reading comics from the DC's New 52. as for what I read ; Batman, Aquaman, Nightwing, Wonder Woman and World's Finest and from Marvel; Scarlet Spider and Captain America.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

I like to read Thanos and Deadpool comics.

Post by xlab3000 (1,359 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I read spawn avengers x-men and others favorite hero Batman favorite villain Doctor Dooom

Garfield comics are the best.

Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Supergirl
Outlaws
Batman
Superman
Green Lantern Corp.

That's all m pulllist consist o

I don't like Lobo comics....

Post by Feral_Nova (1,863 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Just picked up Robyn Hood vs Red Riding Hood and Young Avengers #1

How bout them Sonic comics?

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,045 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Mostly DC Comics. Daredevil, Immortal Iron Fist and anything with Elixir in from Marvel. I also read Vertigo. I believe they probably have the best stories. I read some Dark Horse. Trying to read more Hellboy stuff. One thing am proud of is reading all the Tim Drake (Robin/Red Robin) titles. His first mini series, his second and his third. Then all 0-183 of his main series. Then all 26 of Red Robin. :D

Favourite comic characters - Superman trumps everyone including Gohan. Then Captain Marvel/Shazam who also trumps Gohan. Then Tim Drake who also trumps Gohan. Then Kyle Rayner - who doesn't trump Gohan. Daredevil, Bart Allen, Cassandra Cain, Guy Gardner, Beast Boy and the tenth is Superboy.

Post by taichokage (12,457 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Not really for the last couple of years. Very sporadically. I'm getting back to them soon though.
Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Yeah

Post by P3IN (330 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Yes I've read a sufficient amount of DC and marvel, and I'm a big fan of the Archie sonics comic LOL

Post by taichokage (12,457 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Same as my last post. I used to however. I had a collection of over 300 at one point.
Post by takashichea (10,599 posts) See mini bio Level 25

I should be reading the comics that Supreme Marvel and GokaiRed had recommended me.

Please see Comic Book Club.

@P3IN:

Since you're new and I see you bumping old threads. We actually rebooted some threads. See the Community Directory: Discussions, Clubs, Projects, Lists, & More!.

I'll be locking this.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel