Debunking the Wank: Comic Feat Fact Check

Topic started by Binder_full_of_Women on Nov. 4, 2012. Last post by thewaymm 4 weeks ago.
Post by takashichea (10,829 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

@hitsusatsu11:

I can edit the OP. Don't know if you notice, the Facts and Feats community project is open. If you want to make a respect thread or suggest improvements to an existing thread, comment and reply to me. I'll edit the OP. I'm not a battle person, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt unless someone, with more credibility, comes in and makes corrections.

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,723 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@takashichea: idk if ill be making anymore respect threads, I made a Dr. Slump thread:

http://www.animevice.com/forums/general-discussion/1/dr-slump-respect-thread/324890/

and a master roshi respect thread:

http://www.animevice.com/dragon-ball/10-1/respect-master-roshi/97-316607/

Way back in the day. I'm not sure if they should be moved based on the new protocols. I'm especially proud of the Dr Slump thread as I scanned all the scans from physical manga volumes myself lol took forever.

Online Now

@hitsusatsu11:

It's okay if you don't have time to do respect threads. If you have a feat and put in someone's else respect thread or feat thread, I can add it to that OP if that user is not longer active. I'll add your Master Roshi one.

@takashichea: ok cool, what about the dr. Slump one? It mainly features a arale but also includes various other characters.

Online Now

@hitsusatsu11:

Check the Facts and Feats thread. I did spotlight your Dr. Slump Thread a week ago.

@takashichea: ok sweet

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

DBZ tards doing threads becuase they characters suck , impressive.

to be honest , the king of wanking is DBZ , this is too hypocritical.

Post by Dream (7,193 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Out of context with scans? Before the New 52 reboot, Superman got a large boost in power to levels close to Pre-Crisis level as he was shown lifting mass equivalent to the Earth for several days without depleting all his solar power reserves and while he was KOed, he did survive the brunt of the mentioned supernova that took out much of a solar system (which is still one of the best durability feats shown for Post-Crisis Supes). Granted comic feats can be inconsistent depending on the writers involved. But still, the feats that are shown with Supes are legitimate and are within the context of whichever writer(s) decided to draw them.

Post by Erik (128 posts) See mini bio Level 8

New 52 Superman benched the equivalent weight of the Earth for 5 days straight and barely felt the strain. In fact, he was disappointed the workout machine wasn't able to go higher.

Post by Dream (7,193 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Erik: My mistake. Still, it appears both Post-Crisis and New 52 versions still possess the same level of strength.

Post by KingOfAsh (1,331 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@SilverGalford said:

Point out where DBZ was mentioned. So then I guess Batman beating the Anti-Monitor because of prep and Hulk defeating Galactus and Eternity aren't wank?

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@KingOfAsh said:

@SilverGalford said:

Point out where DBZ was mentioned. So then I guess Batman beating the Anti-Monitor because of prep and Hulk defeating Galactus and Eternity aren't wank?

I'm pretty sure the OP is a DBZ fan. they hate comics characters mostly. as for that Batman vs Antimonitor , that's wank .

@SilverGalford:

I'm pretty sure the OP is a DBZ fan. they hate comics characters mostly.

I agree, I mean his avatar and name give him away. We all know Mitt Romney ran, and lost, on a pro dbz anti superman platform.

Post by thewaymm (1 posts) See mini bio Level 2

@Dream: Thank you for setting the facts straight. I mean im all for getting to the truth of the matter. This guys " debunking" seems like a lot of Superman Hate. One thing i dont get about his debunking is? He has all the evidence that shows on here and still doesnt get it . All the feats he has done with or without help. He has infact destroyed planets with a punch basically. Its in Count down to infinte crisis #24 Superman prime destroyed the whole planet.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel