Death of OBD wiki 2 summer 2012

Topic started by TheVectorPrime on Nov. 22, 2012. Last post by TheVectorPrime 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by TheVectorPrime (269 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I've seen that some of you were wondering what happened with OBD wiki on wikispaces. Well I'm going to tell you. Wikispaces stuff deleted 99.99% of the BS which was there because it violated the rules. All that contex was full of dirty words and it was supposed to be a child friendly place.

Anyway staff did that because certain LAW ABIDING CITIZEN reported them ( you might wonder who that guy is :-) ). But to give you a hint, that same CITIZEN promised them on this site that their wiki is going down :-) . So Violating Child-friendly rules + personal issues + 99% of users (which are trolls) violating this site and offending that CITIZEN and other members = 2012 OBD Death . Anyway OBdtards, made new wiki (unfortenatelly for them they need to write all profiles again :-) ), and soon OBD wiki burial 3 might happen but this time IT WILL BE FOR GOOD, RESULTING IN ALL THAT FALSE DATA LOSS ;-) . So that's what really happened.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,158 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

And why should we care?

Post by Yusuke52 (424 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Destinyheroknight said:

And why should we care?

This

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Destinyheroknight said:

And why should we care?

Post by Kurohige (3,680 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Ummm...badass?

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Yusuke52 said:

@Destinyheroknight said:

And why should we care?

This

Post by Roman55 (98 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Why are you moaning like a pregnant woman.

Also we have everything backed up so even if one site goes down more come up.

Also are you taking credit for that BS too? I guess you really are an attention seeker.

Nothing to see here, as was said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@Yusuke52 said:

@Destinyheroknight said:

And why should we care?

This

@Kurohige said:

Ummm...badass?

@DBZ_universe

said:

@Destinyheroknight said:

And why should we care?

@Yusuke52

said:

@Destinyheroknight said:

And why should we care?

This

@Destinyheroknight

said:

And why should we care?

This is obvious joke thread, I don’t want any congradulations from you :-). I just want to make OBDers pissed off :-) even more. Anyway aren't some of you OBDers :-) ?

P.S. If someone thinks that I just want to take the credit he can check this thread: http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=838762 called Saint Seiya Audit. During debate I recived 24h ban without any reason (just because I started debunking Saint Seiya overhyping on OBD) you can check the date in thread, along with replies. The next day I reported the wiki. I’m also glad that KakashiGod reported at aproximately the same time. Maybe some other members reported it also, since Wikispaces stuff replied me that tehy have recived some abuse reports and that they are going to USE DRACONIAN PUNISHMENT :-) . They were the men(women) of their words :-) .

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@TheVectorPrime: I'm not... I don't like OBD.... and never will I join such a bad site.

AV>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>OBD

Post by xlab3000 (1,359 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I think the obd is a good site they have stuff that back's up their claims

@DBZ_universe said:

@TheVectorPrime: I'm not... I don't like OBD.... and never will I join such a bad site.

AV>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>OBD

Good thinking on comparison between AV and OBD .

@xlab3000 said:

I think the obd is a good site they have stuff that back's up their claims

http://www.obdwiki.com/trolls-fanboys-and-resident-dumb-fucks/ - this is just one comparison of how good they are. Those guys are one sick morons in my opinion. Cause they are violating some serious rules which could end up with legal penalties. I'm refering to POSTING PERSONAL INFO ABOUT USERS.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel