Confessions!

Topic started by Superevil225 on Oct. 7, 2011. Last post by IndridCold 3 months, 1 week ago.
Post by UsachanMaN (4,525 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I have a tendency of not keeping it simple when explaining things lool. For example, rather than saying "My family is visiting in three weeks", I would say " My family is visiting...not next week, or the week after, but the week after."

I feel like its an effort for people to keep up with me :P

Post by DBZ_universe (15,743 posts) See mini bio Level 17

I used to be a horrible person.

Post by taichokage (14,252 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I've always been monolingual which upset me greatly. Especially since a few of my relatives Speak/spoke another language and never taught me. That wont last for long though. I'm committed to become multilingual. Working on that now in fact.
Post by katmic (421 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I am the laziest person i have ever met. There are so many things i don't do just because of how hard they seem.

Post by IndridCold (1,385 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@katmic said:

I am the laziest person i have ever met. There are so many things i don't do just because of how hard they seem.

Same here lol

Post by Tron39 (19 posts) See mini bio Level 8

I still love Yu-Gi-Oh to death.

Post by Kobra678 (3,351 posts) See mini bio Level 15
I no-life RPGs when I play them lol. I've put over 500 hours into the elder scrolls 4 alone.
Post by BraidyBunch (28 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Kobra678 said:

I no-life RPGs when I play them lol.

^

Giant Roaches scare me shitless.

Post by gtg12 (139 posts) See mini bio Level 8

I can be a tad emotionally distant.

@IndridCold said:

Same here. I would take a snake over having to be stuck in a room with a single cockroach. There are times i think i am over them, that is until i really look at one and think about it. Then the terror comes.

@katmic said:

@IndridCold said:

Same here. I would take a snake over having to be stuck in a room with a single cockroach. There are times i think i am over them, that is until i really look at one and think about it. Then the terror comes.

Yeah I prefer the snake too, but only since I like reptiles. I have that superior feeling too and then you see the fast crawling, that shiny black body, those long antenna moving all around, and knowing that at any point it can just decide to fly....

@IndridCold said:

@katmic said:

@IndridCold said:

Yeah I prefer the snake too, but only since I like reptiles. I have that superior feeling too and then you see the fast crawling, that shiny black body, those long antenna moving all around, and knowing that at any point it can just decide to fly....

Ah, my worst nightmare within a nightmare, a cockroach that has the power to fly. A cockroach on the floor scurrying about is bad enough. Flight makes them over kill. My plan is usually to squash them before they have the chance to take to the skies. Except i can never get close enough. For every inch they move towards me, i leap five steps back, and sometimes it's just the antenna twitching. And once i see one roach, i start seeing them everywhere. If the earth was ever invaded by giant alien roaches, i would gladly give the planet up for conquest before facing one of those things.

@katmic said:

@IndridCold said:

@katmic said:

@IndridCold said:

Ah, my worst nightmare within a nightmare, a cockroach that has the power to fly. A cockroach on the floor scurrying about is bad enough. Flight makes them over kill. My plan is usually to squash them before they have the chance to take to the skies. Except i can never get close enough. For every inch they move towards me, i leap five steps back, and sometimes it's just the antenna twitching. And once i see one roach, i start seeing them everywhere. If the earth was ever invaded by giant alien roaches, i would gladly give the planet up for conquest before facing one of those things.

I try to squash them too, but the same thing happens to me when it moves closer. The antenna creeps me out too much and those legs too. Yeah exactly, once I see one, every little movement I see in the corner of my eye scares me and I always search the rooms. If there were giant alien roaches invading, I would give up the planet as well. Those things have nearly no way of dying.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel