Confessions!

Topic started by Superevil225 on Oct. 7, 2011. Last post by IndridCold 3 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by The_Desert_Tiger (1,243 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I have a tendency to speak in silly voices and speak utter nonsense.

Post by ShadowKnight508 (5,319 posts) See mini bio Level 19

I tend to be frustrated with things if they are not going my way.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,743 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@UsachanMaN said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@UsachanMaN said:

My dream is to visit Japan someday ^.^

Same here! I want to visit the Pokemon shop! Also I want to go watch the new DBZ movie this 30 of March, but sadly I wont T_T

You too huh? XD Sweet! I bet their Pokemon shop would be awesome! :D I havent heard of that movie... *goes to find trailer*. Maybe someday you'll get the chance! For me, I really want to catch the cherry blossom blooming season :D

Oh that would be beautiful to see! I always wanted a Sakura tree on my front yard ^_^ but seeing the season would be better.

Post by UsachanMaN (4,530 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@DBZ_universe: Agreeeeeed!!! :D

Post by Sonata (35,535 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I get kinda annoyed when every time I see one of my family members they ask how long have I been on my job?

I hate being too nice sometimes.

Post by Fat_Magnum (2,493 posts) See mini bio Level 16

My natural speaking voice is always monotone. In order to avoid this I've learned to use goofy caricatures and impressions of others whom I've heard.

I really don't like hair cuts.

Post by Fat_Magnum (2,493 posts) See mini bio Level 16

I want Hyuna to be my wife >.> Or just want her in general

Post by Guyver (3,406 posts) See mini bio Level 14

I can't whistle.

Post by takashichea (13,326 posts) See mini bio Level 25

I can't swim, and I think I'm afraid of going out on a boat over the ocean or large bodies of water.

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,825 posts) See mini bio Level 14

I cant get Hooked on a Feeling out of my head since I watched the Guardians of the Galaxy Trailer... I have it stuck inside of my head and I end up humming it without noticing...

I get bored to easy.

Post by taichokage (14,370 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I can't swim either. I can float but I freeze up in deep water and start to sink. I came that close to drowning a couple times. I was in deeper water and couldn't swim back up so I held my breath (barely) and slowly walked on the bottom into more shallow water. A few more seconds and I'd have been finished. The lifeguard didn't notice so I was on my own. I still intend to learn but at my own pace.
Post by JimeeJo (362 posts) See mini bio Level 12

i'm claustrophobic and an insomniac

Post by othus12 (7,375 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

i buy comics instead of mangas

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,515 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I use to be a great Amatuer Boxer(record 35-4) until I was shot in my leg. Now I Can no longer box for m ore than 1 round without my leg giving in.

@FormerCrimsonKing said:

I use to be a great Amatuer Boxer(record 35-4) until I was shot in my leg. Now I Can no longer box for m ore than 1 round without my leg giving in.

damn that sux. I bet you were and still are beasty due to that record there. I wouldn't even dare to mess with you lol.

Post by taichokage (14,370 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Wow. Very impressive. Despite that unfortunate event I'm sure you're still more than a match for the next guy. It won't take 3 minutes to beat your typical guy.
Post by JimeeJo (362 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@FormerCrimsonKing: dude you are awesome!!!!!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel