Confessions!

Topic started by Superevil225 on Oct. 7, 2011. Last post by IndridCold 2 months, 1 week ago.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,725 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Sonata said:

@ComicMan24: @DBZ_universe: Yes :) I'm skilled with my tongue.

lol.

Post by Sonata (35,407 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
My current room is mostly in the colors Black and White.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,725 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Sonata said:

My current room is mostly in the colors Black and White.

Manga room!

Post by Fat_Magnum (2,493 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@DBZ_universe: LOL

Confession: When I listen to rap I almost can't help gesticulating (as I repeat the lyrics in sync) the way you see rappers do in music videos

Post by Sonata (35,407 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@DBZ_universe said:

@Sonata said:

My current room is mostly in the colors Black and White.

Manga room!

Hell yeah lol
Post by DBZ_universe (15,725 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Sonata said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Sonata said:

My current room is mostly in the colors Black and White.

Manga room!

Hell yeah lol

I want a room like that now!

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I don't like peanut butter! There, I said it!

Post by DBZ_universe (15,725 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@ComicMan24 said:

I don't like peanut butter! There, I said it!

You monster!

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@DBZ_universe said:

@ComicMan24 said:

I don't like peanut butter! There, I said it!

You monster!

Peanut butter sucks!!!!

Post by DBZ_universe (15,725 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@ComicMan24 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@ComicMan24 said:

I don't like peanut butter! There, I said it!

You monster!

Peanut butter sucks!!!!

No it does not! PB&J FTW!

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@DBZ_universe said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@ComicMan24 said:

I don't like peanut butter! There, I said it!

You monster!

Peanut butter sucks!!!!

No it does not! PB&J FTW!

It is just not for me. I heard so many times about it, so when I tried I was like "This is it? Meh..".

Post by DBZ_universe (15,725 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@ComicMan24 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@ComicMan24 said:

I don't like peanut butter! There, I said it!

You monster!

Peanut butter sucks!!!!

No it does not! PB&J FTW!

It is just not for me. I heard so many times about it, so when I tried I was like "This is it? Meh..".

lol... yeah I understand cause I know people that don't like PB and say that it looks nasty.

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@DBZ_universe said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@ComicMan24 said:

I don't like peanut butter! There, I said it!

You monster!

Peanut butter sucks!!!!

No it does not! PB&J FTW!

It is just not for me. I heard so many times about it, so when I tried I was like "This is it? Meh..".

lol... yeah I understand cause I know people that don't like PB and say that it looks nasty.

It looks fine. It's the taste. I thought it would be sweeter but it was not.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,725 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@ComicMan24 said:

It looks fine. It's the taste. I thought it would be sweeter but it was not.

Well try a different one, there are different types of PB.

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@DBZ_universe said:

@ComicMan24 said:

It looks fine. It's the taste. I thought it would be sweeter but it was not.

Well try a different one, there are different types of PB.

How many are there? I only know of the crunchy and the smoother one.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,725 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@ComicMan24 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@ComicMan24 said:

It looks fine. It's the taste. I thought it would be sweeter but it was not.

Well try a different one, there are different types of PB.

How many are there? I only know of the crunchy and the smoother one.

idk... I know there is also creamy and there is with honey as well

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@DBZ_universe said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@ComicMan24 said:

It looks fine. It's the taste. I thought it would be sweeter but it was not.

Well try a different one, there are different types of PB.

How many are there? I only know of the crunchy and the smoother one.

idk... I know there is also creamy and there is with honey as well

Never heard of the honey one. But I don't think they have it here anyway.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,725 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@ComicMan24 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@ComicMan24 said:

It looks fine. It's the taste. I thought it would be sweeter but it was not.

Well try a different one, there are different types of PB.

How many are there? I only know of the crunchy and the smoother one.

idk... I know there is also creamy and there is with honey as well

Never heard of the honey one. But I don't think they have it here anyway.

Not even in Walmart? do you even have Walmarts over were you live at?

Post by ComicMan24 (8,759 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@DBZ_universe said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@ComicMan24 said:

It looks fine. It's the taste. I thought it would be sweeter but it was not.

Well try a different one, there are different types of PB.

How many are there? I only know of the crunchy and the smoother one.

idk... I know there is also creamy and there is with honey as well

Never heard of the honey one. But I don't think they have it here anyway.

Not even in Walmart? do you even have Walmarts over were you live at?

Sorry, no Walmart here. And I think I would like the honey one. We only have the creamy and crunchy varieties here.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,725 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@ComicMan24 said:

Sorry, no Walmart here. And I think I would like the honey one. We only have the creamy and crunchy varieties here.

Order it online!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel