Confessions!

Topic started by Superevil225 on Oct. 7, 2011. Last post by reiyo 1 day, 18 hours ago.
Post by KuroNekoXIII (427 posts) See mini bio Level 14

I admit I would count along during Binbougami ga!'s anime opening theme. One way! Two way! Three way! Four way!

Post by Sonata (35,638 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@KuroNekoXIII said:

I admit I would count along during Binbougami ga!'s anime opening theme. One way! Two way! Three way! Four way!

LOL same here 

I make funny face at myself through the mirror.
Post by KuroNekoXIII (427 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Sonata said:

@KuroNekoXIII said:

LOL same here

Lol! So I'm not alone then :P

Post by DBZ_universe (15,755 posts) See mini bio Level 17

I admit that I use to be a troll fanboy when I got here.. lol

Post by Fat_Magnum (2,493 posts) See mini bio Level 16
I confess with veracity that I am undeniably impecunious.
Post by Sonata (35,638 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@KuroNekoXIII said:

@Sonata said:

@KuroNekoXIII said:

LOL same here

Lol! So I'm not alone then :P

Of Course not :)
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,047 posts) See mini bio Level 16

I admit to watching yugioh 5ds in its entirety and yugioh zexal currently. I just couldn't let go of the good old times.

Post by Fehafare (9,610 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I can't sleep if my pillow and blanket don't have the same pattern (yup i'm a bit OCD).

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

i don't like onions lol!

@SilverGalford said:

i don't like onions lol!

And I don't like tomatoes!

Post by UsachanMaN (4,612 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Ok this is kinda an embarrassing anime-related story, and out of all the threads we have on the site, I think its best-suited for this thread :D

If anybody watched the Ashita no Nadja anime, they'd know that there's a theme called "Dandelion no theme". There's a line in that song where they say "Bahebbakku ! Bahebakku ! Ai shitemasu, Ejiputo no minasan !" In that line they're basically saying "bahebak" is how Egyptians say "I love you"

Anyways, I was singing the song randomly in my room....

Me (singing): Bahebak! Bahebak! Aishitemasu, Ejiputo no minasaaaaaaa~n!

Sister: You shit a mouse?

Me: What? O.O

Then I realize that if you enunciate the phrase "Ai shit-e-masu" also with my lack of perfect Japanese pronunciation, it kinda does sound like "I shit a mouse."

Now every time I watch an anime and hear that line, I remember this..lol I'll never hear the phrase "I love you" in Japanese the same again XD

@UsachanMaN: I... me too now LOL

I wear fall/winter clothes year round.

@Fat_Magnum: ROFL I ruined it for you now XD

Post by NoOne_13 (61 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I like riding my bike more than driving my car

@UsachanMaN said:

Ok this is kinda an embarrassing anime-related story, and out of all the threads we have on the site, I think its best-suited for this thread :D

If anybody watched the Ashita no Nadja anime, they'd know that there's a theme called "Dandelion no theme". There's a line in that song where they say "Bahebbakku ! Bahebakku ! Ai shitemasu, Ejiputo no minasan !" In that line they're basically saying "bahebak" is how Egyptians say "I love you"

Anyways, I was singing the song randomly in my room....

Me (singing): Bahebak! Bahebak! Aishitemasu, Ejiputo no minasaaaaaaa~n!

Sister: You shit a mouse?

Me: What? O.O

Then I realize that if you enunciate the phrase "Ai shit-e-masu" also with my lack of perfect Japanese pronunciation, it kinda does sound like "I shit a mouse."

Now every time I watch an anime and hear that line, I remember this..lol I'll never hear the phrase "I love you" in Japanese the same again XD

LOL! funny story! now I know what to say when I tell some one I love them!

Post by takashichea (13,845 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@NoOne_13 said:

I like riding my bike more than driving my car

Same here.

Post by Elfenlied1012 (557 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Despite my tastes for dark stuff and generally distaste for cheesy romantic stuff added with my general feelings that most yuri is pointless wish fulfillment with no sense of plot or worth while structure (I can say that now that F is on hiatus) I have a deep seated and unexplainable love for the manga girlfriends of which I can not in any way defend.

@DBZ_universe: Lool! XD

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

i dislike rich people.

I accuse most anime as being puerile and senseless but will turn around play a game like No More Heroes without objection XD
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel