Comic Book Club

Topic started by Supreme Marvel on Sept. 11, 2013. Last post by SMXLR8 3 days ago.
Post by takashichea (14,309 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

Speaking of video game club, I should bump this one. Let me share some cool cosplay photos from LB Comic Con 2014. I didn't have much since I was too shy.

Then, I share what I think of the

My first two actual hard copy comic books. I bought a random Spider-Man issue because he has my favorite X-Men gal as his girlfriend. I was like, "what!" Spider-Man and the other heroes are shipped with so many gals. Peter Parker is a man whore.

Batman The Killing Joke is a great comic read. It was about how Joker was born. It was a different take from what I saw in the DC animated film, Batman: Mask of Phantasm. It was a lot darker in the comic book than the film.

I really want to buy Harley Quinn's Suicide Squad comic book series at the convention. Though, I had a budget which I couldn't go over.

Attended a Psychology panel on Harley Quinn
Attended a Psychology panel on Harley Quinn
Post by MarioRedfield (1,921 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I stopped keeping up with my comics a while ago... I think Superman # 20 might be the most recent book I read. I do wanna get caught up on it, but I might just dive into the current story instead. However, from what I saw the most recent story didn't look that appealing, so I might just wait a little while before diving back in.

Post by GokaiRed (169 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Apparently Marvel are bringing Spider-man's Marriage back, it's obviously apart of their event that revisit old stories but I feel it's a little insulting

Post by OkumuraTrain (42 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Ugh, always was a Gwen Stacie fan.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,692 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

I have been really in to comics lately , maybe it because i am now reading some =D

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel