Come join us for the Screened Chat for the Golden Globes!

Topic started by Acura_Max on Jan. 12, 2013. Last post by Supreme Marvel 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by Acura_Max (2,431 posts) See mini bio Level 13

On Sunday, Screened.com will be having a live chat as we watch the Golden Globe awards ceremony! The event will take place at 8 pm est (5pm pst). I hope you can all make it as the last live chat on Screened was a blast.

We're also holding a contest to see how can correctly guess the winners for each award. So get out your crystal balls and head out to this thread: Link. If you don't know what movies are nominated the thread also offers a list of the movies nominated for the ceremony. If you haven't watched any of the movies nominated, guess anyway. You're likely to at least get one point.

Just messaging you guys to remind you that Screened is holding their live chat today at 8pm est (5pm pst)

Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Acura_Max: Thanks for the heads up!

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,235 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Acura_Max: Will they put a video up? Because I won't see it because I have scripts on my browser to stop things I don't know are there that might harm my computer.

@Supreme Marvel: I don't know if they will put up a video. The last time we were not able to get a video up,but that was months ago.

@Acura_Max: So it's a we watch online or on TV event?

@Supreme Marvel: We will see when the times comes. In a best case scenario, we will be able to stream on the site. If a worse scenario, we'll have to watch on tv or stream it from an illegal site.

@Acura_Max: Sound. When do they star over there?

@Supreme Marvel: You mean the live chat? It starts as soon as the Golden Globes begins which is about 8pm Eastern Standard Time (or 5pm if you live on the West Coast).

@Acura_Max: How long is it on for?

@Supreme Marvel: According to NBC's schedule, it starts at 7 if you want to see the red carpet and it ends at 12 am midnight. There is also a chance that NBC may allow us to stream on their website, but they didn't do that for the Emmys.

@Acura_Max: I won't be watching all of that then.

Post by Petiew (244 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Acura_Max: Thanks for the heads up! I'll try and check it out for a while.

@Supreme Marvel: We're glad to have you with us. We're also having a contest to see who can correctly guess the winners of each award. if you want to play, don't forget to submit your predictions to this thread. The easiest way to vote is by copying and pasting the list onto your comment section and deleting all the choices that you don't like.

@Acura_Max: I would do it, but I can see it being a massive hassle if many people do it. I'll just put who I think will win on the chat part.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,047 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Acura_Max: Thanks for the heads up. I'll give it a look see.

Post by Sonata (35,691 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Acura_Max: I'll be there:)

@Supreme Marvel: @Sonata: @UltimateHero0406: @Petiew: Hey guys! the chat is up right now. Feel free to enter.

@Acura_Max: Is the chat on the Screened? Or the chat box on this site?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel