Christmas Character Icons for Everyone!

Topic started by Daniel_Newton on Dec. 16, 2013. Last post by othus12 9 months, 1 week ago.
Post by Daniel_Newton (3,227 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Hey guys, Christmas is nearly here, but I've noticed some of you aren't using a festive icon/avatar on your profile. For shame! Luckily for you however, I've made a bunch you can use, free of charge! Check them out:

You can find them here to set as your profile icon and/or portrait image.

Don't see one you like? Don't worry! I'll be posting more as I make them. Also feel free to post any requests you might have and I'll see what I can find for you.

Post by takashichea (12,692 posts) See mini bio Level 25

Shame on me - No, I wasn't in the mood for Christmas. No, I just forgot. I found this on Twitter and thought it would be a nice wallpaper. Though, I wonder why I picked it because I'm not a fan of Kyo Ani shows.

Back on profile pics, I have a fetish for suits. I was looking for characters with ties then stick my Santa hat on him or her. I know it's weird. I'm weird. I don't know anymore. These profile pics are super cute and awesome. Love Kuroneko's shy expression.

Edit:

I might change the default images for fun on Christmas.

@takashichea: Well how very Scrooge of you to set up a Christmas profile contest and then not bother to do your own. I stick by what I said; for shame indeed! ;P

I might change the default images for fun on Christmas.

It would be a lot of effort just for one day. It would be better to do it now and change them back after Christmas. As long as someone keeps a list of characters to make it easy to find them and change them back, I see no problem with it :)

@Daniel_Newton:

I uploaded the KyoAni portraits in my previous post above. How did you get those Fairy Tail ones? I swear Shonen franchises don't have a lot of official art.

@takashichea: Those portraits are okay but a little on the small side. The heads should almost fill the icon, don't worry too much about cutting hair/hats off around the edges.

I uploaded the KyoAni portraits in my previous post above. How did you get those Fairy Tail ones? I swear Shonen franchises don't have a lot of official art.

Yeah, usually that's true, but sometimes they release art books and you know how Hiro Mashima loves drawing his characters all the time. I already deleted the image those portraits are from but it was probably from the art book.

You can buy it on Amazon (although it looks like it ships from Japan through Amazon US, on Amazon UK they seem to stock it themselves) I have it on one of my wish lists.

@Daniel_Newton:

Yeah, I'll redo them. I need to get back to the Screened movie poll. I was killing time because I was bored and drained from work. I thought those were his Twitter Sketches, but those were too small. Yeah, I forgot that there are art books. I bought the Hyrule Historia, but it didn't have enough text regarding why they changed the designs. I was a bit sad.

Oh crap, I didn't mean to deviate from the list. I'll continue it on the Christmas Wish list.

Ha! Beat you to it, Daniel! I got Mashiro.

Post by Halberdierv2 (1,293 posts) See mini bio Level 17

I'd like to request. could I get this for a profile picture Santa-fied?

Anyone like Squid Girl? I just found a good shot of her, and I couldn't resist making a profile shot of her.

@Halberdierv2:

I contact BigHeart711. He will start up his Santa work shop.

Post by Bigheart711 (3,990 posts) See mini bio Level 21

I had no idea that this was going on at all, but everything looks great from here! :)

@Daniel_Newton:

All right! I'm done. I was doing random posters and magazines.

Post by othus12 (7,034 posts) See mini bio Level 13

i alredy got mine but those are just amazing!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel