Christmas 2012 Profile Contest!!

Topic started by Aleasha on Dec. 19, 2012. Last post by Supreme Marvel 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by Bigheart711 (3,775 posts) See mini bio Level 21

As much as I love mine, Aleksha's and Takashicheas, my vote goes to Daniel. I think he outdid himself this year with everything he used in order to make his piece go together.

Post by Aleasha (1,430 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Sonata: Thanks! My dad has had one hot rod or another to fix up and later show since I was little and I spent many days under said hot rods because my hands are long and slender and fit in the tight spots. Right now he has a black 1936 Plymouth S1 awesome car that makes you feel like you should have a tommy gun while riding in it.

It is so hard to pick and everyone did an awesome job!

I think my choice is

Post by Sonata (35,308 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Aleasha: LOL that is awesome:)
Post by Acura_Max (2,326 posts) See mini bio Level 13

There's so many good profiles this year. I think I will vote for all of them!

@Acura_Max: lol you can't pick them all take a dart and throw it or something lol (Although I wouldn't advise actually doing that to your computer. =) )

Post by Sonata (35,308 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Aleasha: Isn't voting suppose to be over now.

@Sonata: Yeah but I don't have enough votes to declare a winner so I sent a message out to those who haven't yet so I can get a clear winner lol

Post by Daniel_Newton (3,183 posts) See mini bio Level 20

It's not easy to choose but my vote goes to Sonata :)

Post by ShadowKnight508 (5,319 posts) See mini bio Level 19

My vote also goes to Sonata.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,109 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I've had a busy few days. This is my only time I've had peace and it's not lasting long. Going straight out soon.

Congratulations Sonata for winning! Sorry I couldn't vote, but it probably would have been yours or Daniels. :D

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel