Children caught roasting puppies over an open fire

Topic started by Exillion on Feb. 26, 2009. Last post by Nerx 5 years, 4 months ago.
Post by Sigue (860 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Jewel said:
"Sigue said:
"Jewel said:
"shall we applaud Germany for their values in WW2? "
Are you seriously comparing animal cruelty to the Holocaust?
"
are you seriously saying animal cruelty is a social  value?
"
Absolutely.
Post by Jewel (1,654 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Then i choose to leave this conversation before i loose it
Post by Calaveras (79 posts) See mini bio Level 1
lol funny how thousands of people die and we barely give a glance but if a puppy gets purposely drowned or gets roasted for fun...we get into an uproar.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Sigue said:
"Mew said:
As long as they eat the puppies
Pretends he didn't just hear that.
Well, there's no sense in wasting perfectly good puppy.
"
Sh!t like this happens in everyday life, this news article is just the tip of the iceberg...

Sigue said:
"
ITs one of the reasons i hate Indonesia with an absoloute PASSION.. they take dogs and hang them from trees beat them to death til they are soft.. and then strip the fur off while they are alive and eat them.... thats just ONE of the things they do.. disgusts me that humans can do this to animals.. i get really upset about it

Damn Indonesia with its differing social values! While I can understand how you can get upset about it, one has to remember that many places don't subscribe to the Western views on animals. While I don't condone being overly cruel to your food, one has to acknowledge two things: first, that other areas of the world simply can't afford to be cutting meat out of their diet because it's "too mean", and second, that not every culture attributes feelings and human emotions to dogs, cats and other household pets - while it may be shocking to see  a dog being treated like livestock, that's simply the position it holds in that particular culture.

WTF? Dude i am Indonesian, do not hate a Country for what a selective group of people do! Who are you to compare your countries moral and/or ethical views to another countries? who are you to enforce something ?Just because your SET is different from ours does not make it superior!

EVERY COUNTRY in the freakin' world has their own methods of CRUELTY

Calaveras said:
"lol funny how thousands of people die and we barely give a glance but if a puppy gets purposely drowned or gets roasted for fun...we get into an uproar.
"
Things die by the second... babies, puppies and trees

It is natural

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel