Can't stick to one

Topic started by kawaiicassx3 on July 1, 2009. Last post by kawaiicassx3 5 years, 3 months ago.
Post by kawaiicassx3 (4 posts) See mini bio Level 1

It's real hard sticking to one anime/manga. I want to watch them all at the same time. ^_^
I wonder if this is how Rin, from Shuffle! feels. I mean  he was picking between loads of girls, and I still
have not watched far enough to figure out his choice.
Anyways, I just finished Kanokon. It was only 12 episodes which I thought was really strange, but that's okay. At least their doing another season!! How do I know this? Check out this article: http://www.animevice.com/news/more-kanokon-natsu-no-arashi-asuka-cryin-you-got-it/1603/
It's turning out a little bit like Sailor Moon, slapped with a 'R'. Which by the way is another favorite anime of mine:)

If you find any great anime/manga I might be interested in, please tell me!

Post by Lunarmoth (193 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Eh.. I can't stick with one show at a time nether. But It really not a hard thing to do. I like viewing different things through out the week.
But I am falling behind, I don't know what new show to watch I got so many old ones to watch.
Post by ThePsychoGamer (1,835 posts) See mini bio Level 10
I find it easy with certain anime, GTO and school rumble for instance i found to be way to engaging to stop watching till i finished them i'd highly recommend those two. there's also Magical shoping arcade, i found it hard to get past the first episode (witch was pretty dry) but was rewarded with a funny anime with a great plot
Post by kawaiicassx3 (4 posts) See mini bio Level 1
@Lunarmoth:
That's exactly how I feel! Too many new ones coming in, but gotta keep up with the old ones.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel