Busy busy busy!

Topic started by gia on Dec. 13, 2008. Last post by DarkShaper 6 years ago.
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13
I've been running around all day getting ready for a holiday party I'm throwing. I panicked, I rushed, I put food in the oven, and...oh look! I forgot that my microwave's clock isn't changed for daylight savings time yet. It's not 6:12, it's only 5:12! Now I'm going to have to keep the damn pork loin warm for at least a half hour. X.x;;

But it should be good fun anyway. It better be, actually, considering how much I spent on food and drinks @_@; What are you guys doing for the holidays?
Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Tomorrow i`m doing the same as you XD
Post by RedRoses (1,437 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Christmas will be at our house. We're decorating our house tomorrow because we don't really have that many Christmas decoration out yet.

Usually, Christmas parties with the family involve all the aunts and uncles mingling in one part of the house while all the cousins are in the living room playing Rock Band or some other party game.
Post by GMan (282 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Staff
I have to hide the valuables.  I have Ethan coming over tomorrow.  His family's coming over too so they'll help keep an eye on him.
Post by Schwindelmagier (314 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Well for me, I'm having a Christmas Eve party and then on Christmas Day I'm just spending time with family. The usual I s'pose...
Post by Lemegeton300 (300 posts) See mini bio Level 10
going home to hometown in a few days. will spend xmas day in my brothers
Post by HeeroYuy (1,210 posts) See mini bio Level 12
I'm going on a cruise with my extended family...
Post by DarkShaper (76 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Me and my family just go to a Movie on Christmas day. 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel