Boobie Mousepads: Ranka vs Sheryl

Topic started by John_Martone on July 27, 2009. Last post by Sonata 5 years, 2 months ago.
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10

So, this is only anecdotal, but apparently not all mousepads are created equal. A quick stop by JList's booth at CCI gave me my first look at the pads with delightfuly "wrist supporting cushions." While I would hands down buy the Yoko version, I was amused to see that the busts of these women were more reflective of their counterparts. Ranka and Sheryl, rival love interests from Macross Frontier, had noticeably different endowments.

So it led me to wonder. Which of these lovely mousepads would you prefer? Also, would you be willing to choose your lesser favored option because she offered you more "support" while mousing around her face. Oh wait... that's creepy now that I think of it. You mouse all over their faces.

Post by CapeBarnes (500 posts) See mini bio Level 18
To think, I almost bought that  Ms.Yomako pad at Fanime (but I don;t really like the look on her face). To be honest, none of those three choices really do it for me. Is something wrong with me? XD
Post by Sonata (35,514 posts) See mini bio Level 20
To be honest all three look kinda average though, but if I had to pick it would be the Yoko, it looks a little nicer, but not by much.
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
None of these 3 are that desirable the Yoko one is kinda ok but not that great not worth the money
Post by JuniperMouse (4 posts) See mini bio Level 1
i'll buy one when they have cuter girls.
Post by Sonata (35,514 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I Like Sheryl though, but they could have found a much better pic than that.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel