ARE YOU A GAMER?

Topic started by othus12 on Sept. 3, 2013. Last post by P3IN 11 months ago.
Post by othus12 (6,686 posts) See mini bio Level 13

do you play on:

XBOX 360?

PS3?

WII?

PC?

will you buy any of the next gen consoles?

personally im a PC gamer.though i think i just might buy the WIIU for smash bros lol.

BTW if you play on PC feel free to post your steam ID. i play SSF4,Chivalry,L4D2,call of duty black ops etc.

see ya guys.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,899 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I play on all the systems you posted.

I plan on getting the PS4. I got no love for Xbox One. Maybe a wii U but simply for Smash Bros and Zelda.

Steam ID: KingEnel

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I have a PS3 and a PC. Don't have a Steam account though.

Post by KingOfAsh (1,381 posts) See mini bio Level 15

360 & 3DS. Thinking about getting a gaming PC and a Wii U.

Post by Sonata (35,339 posts) See mini bio Level 20

PS3, Xbox360 for me. I play PC games occasionally.

Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9
I'm a gamer. I play on Xbox 360, PS3, and Wii. I will buy the next consoles once I get enough money. 
Post by Kobra678 (3,140 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I usually play on either PS3 or Xbox360.

Probably won't be getting new gen consoles.

Post by Rize (63 posts) See mini bio Level 8

(no hate)

Post by KingOfAsh (1,381 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Rize said:

(no hate)

Yahtzee for the win

Post by DBZ_universe (15,676 posts) See mini bio Level 17

I play PS2 (for Capcom vs SNK 2, DBZ Infinite World, RE4, and other Street Fighter games only), PS3, Nintendo 3DS, Wii, XBox 360, NES, and my lovely Cell Phone! Which is the one I play the most because of Valkyrie Crusade, GBC emulator, GBA emulator, Nintendo DS emulator, and PSP emulator.

Post by sickVisionz (4,263 posts) See mini bio Level 24
I mostly play on PS3. I was Xbox for life but PS+ won me over and now I never turn on the 360. I have a pc but I don't play anything other than Civilization on it. I will probably buy an X1 (I think PS+ on PS4 won't be worth it) but it will be a year or two before I do. There's not enough games in genres I care about coming in year 1.
Post by Bigheart711 (3,813 posts) See mini bio Level 21

PS3 and N3DS are what I've been playing the most aside of PC games. Regular DS, Wii and PS2 games are what I play sometimes (with the exception for the DS Pokemon games because I play them crazy often.)

As for next gen consoles, I've been looking to get the PS4 when I get the chance. It's a shame that it's not backwards compatible to PS3 games, but the stuff they're releasing for it still looks cool on their part.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,117 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Playstation (any), PC, Nintendo DS, and Game Boy Advance SP.

Post by taichokage (13,001 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Haven't really played in the last 2 1/2 years except randomly. I owned all 3 of the last gen systems at different points, but the X-box (the first i had) was given to me but it was foreign bought and didn't play most western games. I at least got X-men Legends out of it which is still in my top 3 RPGs. I later got the PS2 but it was broken by a relative by accident within 7-8 months. I finally got a GameCube on my own but it was thrown out when I moved (once again not by me). Sheesh. I had very good luck in getting systems for cheap or free but horrible luck when it came to how my relatives dealt with them. Since then I haven't played regularly at all. The last time I played was this last winter. I guess I'm discouraged a bit.
Post by nishi99 (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Been a gamer since i was 5 so i've played all genres. As for right now i'm playing PS3 and plan on getting the PS4 for next gen.

Post by GokaiRed (159 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Long time gamer, I own most gameboys, PS2, GC, PS3, Wii, 3DS and a laptop i play games on (i need a better one because i have a dual core, getting a new motherboard and cpu is cheaper though).

I'll buy the Wii U and PS4 in the next 2 years, the only genre i don't like are sports games.

Post by xlab3000 (1,393 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I usually play BO2 and Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 on 360.

Post by Rize (63 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Just got my GTA V. Time to no-life

Post by taichokage (13,001 posts) See mini bio Level 20
A few things could get me back into gaming a bit. 1. The next incarnation of X-men Legends and/or Marvel Ultimate alliance. Given that I've been a huge comic fan since about 4 years old, games like that have particular significance to me + RPG's have always been my favorite type of game. And maybe another incarnation of DBZ Budokai NOT Tenkaichi. No Z game has been better than Budokai 3 IMO. And I wouldn't mind more Tales games (like Tales of Symphonia) and the next incarnations of Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros, but if I were to get a next gen console it would be PS4 so I probably would never get my hands on Mario games.
Post by P3IN (330 posts) See mini bio Level 8

I have Xbox and ps3, I also game on PC, I'm interested in the ps4, the Xbox is meh

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel