are forums really worth your time ?

Topic started by SilverGalford on July 5, 2011. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,884 posts) See mini bio Level 17

It's worth only being in this Forum and Screened even tho I don't visit as much.

Tho other Forums don't catch my attention like Anime Vice does. Maybe cause this site has grown into me and the community a lot as well lol...

Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Yep, you just have to find the write people to chat with, otherwise you spend your time looking for Pug gifs on the internet lol @surkit
Post by takashichea (14,306 posts) See mini bio Level 25

People should check out the #Anime Vice Discussion Threads where we have the latest anime discussions.

Here are some of spring season 2013

Post by sickVisionz (4,310 posts) See mini bio Level 24

They are like dumb popcorn movies. They probably aren't making your life any better they're fun to be on.

Post by P3IN (330 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Sure, I squally use forums to kill or enjoy my time, it's fun debating and hearing people's thoughts on mangas and anime. It's fun discussing.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,231 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I find new animé shows to watch from this place. So I enjoy it.

Post by sickVisionz (4,310 posts) See mini bio Level 24

Some are, some aren't. It depends on the community members and the level of activity there. I mostly use them to pass time when I'm bored.

*edit* oh this is a bumped thread

@sickVisionz said:

They are like dumb popcorn movies. They probably aren't making your life any better they're fun to be on.

This still holds.

Post by 5th (1,363 posts) See mini bio Level 10

It's definitely a good way to kill time and boredom.

When I'm not doing anything important or fun, I like to go on forums and share my insight on things, hell, even have conversations with people I don't know.

I love meeting new people on the internet because you find somebody (or a group of people) that understand you and share the same love for something as much as you do.

Everyone on here I respect for their opinions because in the end of the day we all love anime and Japan. (I hope.)

ANIME PRIDE! ;D Animetriotism!!!!

Post by Kobra678 (3,553 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I like them, they're a great way to kill time when you have nothing to do.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,884 posts) See mini bio Level 17

It's worth only being in this Forum and Screened even tho I don't visit as much.

Tho other Forums don't catch my attention like Anime Vice does. Maybe cause this site has grown into me and the community a lot as well lol...

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel